• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gay Coin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each their own!

Comment

I dont want anyone forcing their views or lifestyle choices on me and I try and do the same. Who cares who you are deciding to be with. Same with political views.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Everyone is equal it’s not for us to judge but putting this on things like currency only highten the tension. There really should be no reference to any people or group. Put the mountains, trees animals what ever else. The minute you single out an individual or group expect good and bad so why do it? More harm than the good it will do.
        I couldn't agree more with this particular statement from the big wheel.

Western society is allowing freedom for any 2 people to form a relationship union, we're even allowing mentally ill people to turn their genitals inside out to become a different sex. We're now allowing pubescent children to take drugs/hormones to prevent their bodies from ever going through puberty of their natural gender, ever! We're now stopping the parents of these children from interfering in the child's decision in changing their gender.

Western society are granting all those freedoms, yet some in Western society wouldn't/don't tolerate/allow opinions disagreeing with all/any of this.

Totalitarianism can't be allowed in Western society. People can't be prevented from disagreeing with Homosexual marriage, Transgenderism, Illegal migration, Carbon pollution, Banning safe farm chemicals etc.etc.etc.

Totalitarianism can't be accepted in Western societies.

Comment

You are entitled to your views. But being criticized for holding intolerant views is not the same as experiencing hate, violence, and discrimination for decades like LGBQT people have experienced.

There is a lot of social and mental harm experienced by LGBQT people. Bullying and suicide is common amongst LGBQT teens and youth. Do you want to be bullied and criticized for who you are? Have some compassion. Life is difficult enough as it is.

Its up to individuals to decide who they are and how they want to lead their lives, not anybody else.

Their existence has no negative impact on anyone else except those who can't stand anybody who is different.

A coin is just a symbol that Canadian society is welcoming, supportive and inclusive nothing more. If that really bothers and ruins your life you then you have deal with it.

Comment

I think you might be hateful chuck, because you weren't inclusive when typing LGBQT. You should be up to date with the acronyms, and be using LGBTQQIP2SAA, or at the very least LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA, rather than LGBTQ.

Funny how liberals and leftist and the Media Party forget that Obama was against gay marriage for the whole first term of his Presidency !

Funny also that when the citizens of California voted on gay marriage(Prop #8), they voted it down. 52.27% against vs. 47.76% in favor with 80% voter turn out. Democrats, used Democrat appointed judges to get the law in place, against the will of the people.

Comment

Poor old Royal Canadian Mint can't catch a break!

In 1911, it omitted from the obverse inscription "DEI GRATIA", Latin for "God's Grace". There was public outrage over the godless coins. The Mint didn't try that again, or if it did happen, it was renamed as a "mule error". Be offended, but no one sued. Now, if your group can't extract at least $150 million out of the realm for the harm, well that group isn't trying.

There was the 1958 silver dollar reverse "death totem". There could have had a group offended, but wasn't. Now that we are in a different period of acceptability, I don't want to give a direction to chase.

The January, 2000 quarter was a Pride. No word to jump on there, unless it was Gay, and then you might believe the Flintstones' jingle after Yabba dabba doo time should have been rewritten, and it deserved to be Sk. cancelled over its "savages" episode.

2007 saw our iconic RCMP male goofed up by a cartoon mountie quarter in full red serge dress. Attacking an institution should have caused a lawsuit filing.

We sure have come a long way in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                I think you might be hateful chuck, because you weren't inclusive when typing LGBQT. You should be up to date with the acronyms, and be using LGBTQQIP2SAA, or at the very least LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA, rather than LGBTQ.

Funny how liberals and leftist and the Media Party forget that Obama was against gay marriage for the whole first term of his Presidency !

Funny also that when the citizens of California voted on gay marriage(Prop #8), they voted it down. 52.27% against vs. 47.76% in favor with 80% voter turn out. Democrats, used Democrat appointed judges to get the law in place, against the will of the people.
                Its all about looking for attention
                Same as the vegans
                I couldnt care less what anyone eats or what they sleep with
                But they sure have to tell me

Comment

Have a gay guy that stays over here now and then actually lived with us for a year.

Showed him this post whilst he liked the concept he commented i think we have economic ,enviormental and cost of living issues, human rights issues which are abit ahead of having a coin to celebrate my lifestyle.

He was referring to australia.

Think that was the context of the post and comments.

He used to work on the farm when he was with us not a bad mechanic actually but had 2 workman that had NEVER come into contact with a gay person was a learning experience for them. Lol ended up drinking buddies some friday nights. Couldnt handle getting outpaced in the drinking stakes by a gay guy lol.

Comment

Live and let live. But from the perspective of efficiency, I think heterosexuality is preferred. Men look after women. If all men married other men, then who would look after the women? just saying, maybe a reversal of roles is around the corner - who the hell knows?

Comment

Sum

"Live and let live. But from the perspective of efficiency, I think heterosexuality is preferred. Men look after women. If all men married other men, then who would look after the women? just saying, maybe a reversal of roles is around the corner - who the hell knows?"

Sum, you first start the thread about the coin knowing very well you'll stir the caveman attitude, now you state "Men look after women. If all men married other men, then who would look after the women?"

Women of today are more than capable of looking after themselves and are more independent then men their age. Besides for you assume all men will eventually become gay is even more far fetched then you women statement.

Time to get into the 21st century!

Comment

Im not slighest bit homophobic and as above had a gay guy live wiith us for over a year,

Any way a rugby player not sure if you guys know the sport, but a devout christian rugby player in late 20s maybe australias best possibly highest paid.

He did a qoute from bible which mentioned homosexuality in a poor light. Hes been nsacked will never play again for national team or a state or provincial team.

All hell has broken loose for his quote. Hmmm so much for free speech. He is idololized by kids.

But all the rugby players who get drunk in public, bash there wives girlfreinds, do drugs smash up hotel rooms get caught drunk driving all gets swept under the carpet.

One rule for some rules for others.

I didnt agree with his comments but dont agree with whats happened to him.

Other relgions stone gays.

Almost reverse discrimination.

Comment

Foragefarmer, please do not assume that I am not ‘with the times’. You assume too much, maybe too much humour for you. A gay coin - how can a coin be gay?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...