• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Trudeau's plan is.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Trudeau's plan is.....

To offer up Western Canada to a rich nation like Saudi Arabia in return to balance the budget...

Its getting that stupid.....

Better yet he would offer Western Canada to solve the billion dollars the Saudis owe on the light armoured vehicles sale...yes he is that stupid ...

It's getting so stupid in Canada with Justa Turd running it, we may just have more freedom of speech rights under the Saudi's. We could also fight the Saudi's in the middle of winter, to gain our freedom, having it both then from the Laurentian Elite and the Saudi's. Don't think the Saudi's would fight very well in their nightshirts in the middle of winter. Also, somewhere along the way, we'd see the "I was here first" laws sc****d, then we could all be equal for once !

Comment

The other strategy Trudeau is using that the conservatives can't shake....

BLAME HARPER.....

But I think most Canadians would take Harper back over this trust fund spoiled shit that takes plenty of personal days....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        But I think most Canadians would take Harper back over this trust fund spoiled shit that takes plenty of personal days....
        I'm never sure whether I should be offended by the number of holidays the little shit takes on our dime or thankful that he's not meddling in some aspect of the economy which he doesn't understand. At least if he's drinking champagne with the Aga Khan he's not obstructing justice in Canada. And don't tell me he can multi-task because the incompetent little turd can barely do one thing at a time. The best part of his government has been how remarkably ineffective it has been. Aside from pot, just what exactly have they implemented from their campaign promises?

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
          I'm never sure whether I should be offended by the number of holidays the little shit takes on our dime or thankful that he's not meddling in some aspect of the economy which he doesn't understand. At least if he's drinking champagne with the Aga Khan he's not obstructing justice in Canada. And don't tell me he can multi-task because the incompetent little turd can barely do one thing at a time. The best part of his government has been how remarkably ineffective it has been. Aside from pot, just what exactly have they implemented from their campaign promises?
          Absolutely. The best thing for the country is if this brain dead embarrassment for a PM stays on holidays until October.

He will go down as the worst PM ever.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
            Actually, I am of the opinion that what you say is true about almost all politicians. The least possible damage they can inflict on the economy is to do nothing, it only gets worse from there as they get involved. At least until war or natural disaster strikes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...