• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loblaws

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galen Westen’s net worth 13.55 billion

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      That's just disturbing.
      Irving's will probably be the next. $40 million for more energy-efficient ships to carry oil from SA?

Comment

So when do I get my new more fuel efficient tractor bought and paid for by the government of Canada? Beyond unreal!!! A

Comment

Here is another winner. Maple Leaf Foods opening pulse protein plant.....in Indiana. WTF????

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2019/04/08/maple-leaf-foods-indiana-plant-based-protein_a_23708231/ Maple Leaf Foods To Open Plant-Based Protein Facility In Indiana, After Announcing Canadian Job Cuts

Did they not hear there are a couple million acres of pulses grown right here. Our country is being ruined. Like I said before our ag products will eventually be going to the states for value added processing.
          Last edited by jazz; Apr 9, 2019, 14:18.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            Irving's will probably be the next. $40 million for more energy-efficient ships to carry oil from SA?

More likely Richardson and Viterra

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
              More likely Richardson and Viterra
              Ya because they lost MILLIONS on China canola! One news report actually SAID Richardson's PRODUCES the canola!

Comment

hahahaha … that's so bizarre it's hilarious. another handout for corporate bilionaires and another kick in the nuts for regular canadians. can the politics in this country get any more ridiculous? i'm sure canadians will keep this story in mind as they file the income tax returns. ps - guess what gaelen, i will never shop at your energy efficient grocery stores again.

Comment

Well we cant boycott bombadier , but we can sure boycott these freeloading bastards

Comment

I've always suspected carbon-monoxide was somehow entering the Liberal caucus room, but at least now we've isolated the leak to an area near Catherine Mckenna's chair.

Comment

That would be METHANE, usually follows TURDS... dough and any Lieberal politician FULL OF SHIT like her!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...