• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To stay in caucus you have to...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To stay in caucus you have to...

Support the Prime Minister but not the laws of the land....interesting...says a lot about the liberal brand....

BTW Randy Boissonault and Frankie Druoin are 2 embarrassing lapdogs....

If liberals get re-elected it means no one wants to keep the judicial system separate from the political system...

I have a bit of a problem with that.

And why does Gerald Butts have more to say all of a sudden?

Where is Ben Chin's testimony, Katie Telford's. and the others named....seems odd for justice not to be served....
    Last edited by bucket; Apr 1, 2019, 08:17.

I'm suspecting that come election time, all of the caucus members who didn't make any attempt to distance themselves, or speak out against the the goings-on, will be considered guilty by association. Not sure it will make much difference in some parts of the country, but will make for easy campaigning by their competitors. Especially for any female liberal candidates, there really is no right answer as to why they chose to be loyal to the PM.

Comment

Really wondering what Trudeau and team will lie about today....

I can't fathom that Wernick said he wasn't wearing a wire during his testimony ...he knew she had him on tape....

More unbelievable is he didn't report back to the PM from that phone call because he said he was...maybe he should have got off social media and did his job that night....

Comment

I predict the next liberal to not run for the election is right here;

http://338canada.com/districts/47009e.htm Projection of popular vote in Regina–Wascana

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I predict the next liberal to not run for the election is right here;

http://338canada.com/districts/47009e.htm Projection of popular vote in Regina–Wascana
          Has the other parties announced candidates yet?

Goodale is finished ....gold plated pension for doing SFA for years....there is the definition of career dog****er.....

Comment

This is HOW they think...Click image for larger version

Name:	If You Disagree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	767188

They all apply to me...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              This is HOW they think...[ATTACH]4095[/ATTACH]

They all apply to me...
              Same here. I have never been so disagreeable in my life. It took a long time if basic politeness but now it is very strange how people genuinely expect you to believe their bullshit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...