• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate barbie .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    Was it a female dog? They say you are what you eat.

Haven't thought anything sarcastic up about the cöck fights yet.

Chuck and McKenna seem okay with all the co:ck fighting....they even encourage it if flying overseas to do it! Maybe it will be an issue to Liberals when they find out Canine Barbie ate a Black dog?!
    Last edited by Oliver88; Sep 27, 2020, 18:56.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Was it a female dog? They say you are what you eat.

Haven't thought anything sarcastic up about the cöck fights yet.
      I think you got it backwards maybe she ate the c—k and attended dog fights. Makes more sense eating dog would be gross unless it was a hot one? I don’t know I m confused.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        In the height of the last oil boom because of market forces gas prices rose to a $1.50 per litre in many Canadian locations and the sky didn't fall.

But sending our hard earned income to oil companies is good and fine and causes no economic costs or hardship to consumers?

But if you put a carbon tax on consumers, the end of the world is near! Even when fuel is already taxed for various purposes.

Please explain the contradiction?
        Chuck2 the point you miss is that high gas prices didn’t curb consumption, just like in B.C., they have the some of the highest taxed and highest priced gas in North America and before COVID 19 their gas consumption was still rising. Carbon taxes simply make living more expensive.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...