• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Election for aust in 2019 Greens policy thus far

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election for aust in 2019 Greens policy thus far

A few announcements late last week.

A ban on coal exports by 2030 and permits needed to export coal from 2020 which will be in a auction system.

All coal plants to close by 2030.

Ban on "new" internal combustion engines by 2030

A 17% tax on 2nd hand internal combustion engines meaning pre 2030.

Guidelines on what institutional investors can invest in???? Sounds like big brother.

More policy guidelines to come.

Cant see they will try to ban iron ore?

All of a sudden i wish i was born in 1940/50 and coming to the end of my life things are gonna change.

Now see why im gonna swing to solar its gonna happen one way or the other.

Disclaimer the greens will not get more than a handful of seats but they influence things.

Another interesting change is unions which were once a bastion of the left of politics and now moving to the middle and even to the right cause shit were all gonna be out of work.

Interesting times.

ive blocked/ignored austranada but he could well be running for the greens if he is indeed a australian which i doubt.lol tongue firmly in cheek

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

A ban on coal exports by 2030 and permits needed to export coal from 2020 which will be in a auction system.

Guidelines on what institutional investors can invest in???? Sounds like big brother.

All of a sudden i wish i was born in 1940/50 and coming to the end of my life things are gonna change.

Disclaimer the greens will not get more than a handful of seats but they influence things.

Another interesting change is unions which were once a bastion of the left of politics and now moving to the middle and even to the right cause shit were all gonna be out of work.

Interesting times.

ive blocked/ignored austranada but he could well be running for the greens if he is indeed a australian which i doubt.lol tongue firmly in cheek
    You want to buy a good saddle horse?

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

Interesting times.

The sooner all this dumb shit happens the better
      Then we can start over
      I always wondered how intelligent civilizations could perish , but its easy to see now when you see whats happening here and with you
      I bet the vegans dont give a shit about eating cows and stray dogs now in Venezuela . Will happen here too. Its the only way to start over
      When theyre cold and hungry this childish shit will end

Comment

Google claims that Australia exports more coking coal than thermal coal. While I highly doubt that any member of a green party knows the difference or cares to learn, it might be worth noting that it would be hard to build wind turbines and solar panel frames, and electric cars, and well, basically EVERYTHING, without steel which requires coking coal.

I assume that the green party making election promises is about the equivalent of me telling Agriville about all the things I will do on my next date with Taylor Swift? Neither event is going to happen, so say whatever we want to say with no repercussions?

Comment

And we export shitloads of iron ore wondering if thats on the hit list.

Has to be middle ground somewere.

A bit of topic but...
          Weve also got issues around mrl to south east asia and china "brewing" in barley but not so wheat will wait to see what comes out and try and form a opinion rather than a cut and paste.

The mrl in question is imazamox imazypry and imazipic think you may call it viper or oddysy or clearfield???
          Our application rate and are mrl are such and such a level lets call it level x.

Comes out the last month or so many se countires and china the mrl is basically our level x minus 40%
          mrl is maximum residue limit.

So weve been exporting to these places for last 8 yrs or so no issues now bang appearing like imi herbicides may be thing of the past in barley.

Strangely wheat has a way higher level.

Cannot work out if its just malt barley or feed barley.

Im starting to think there should be uniformity worldiwde.

This farming gig is getting harder by the minute male prostitution looking like a alternative income stream but as usual i wont quite fit criteria physically and geographically.

Comment

Hell mallee, you better have a quick refractory time of you're going to try and make a living as a male prostitute at our age! Unless you're exceptionally virile for your age, you may need a little performance enhancing help from Pfizer! Good luck and let us know how busy you are, if you have time! Not sure what's better, young with a hair-trigger or older and having to work at it a little longer...more time to enjoy the job and give her the time to have a happy ending too! Now look what you started.

On barley, I don't even know if the Imi's are registered for preharvest application(what other reason would you apply it to barley?) to barley in Canada, I don't ever remember seeing it on the label here.

Happy Gigaloing! Wrap it up for safety sake and take care.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...