• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes On Saturday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes On Saturday

Late again....

Thank you for the CBC investment commentator Michael Hyatt for saying outloud that the canola issue has nothing to do with Canola....and was quite animated about it...

That you to the government to sit on their hands and wait for science.....**** sakes the CGC has 130 million dollars at their disposal to pull out the stops....not that it would matter because it has nothing to do with science or canola.

Thank you for a stupid suggestion of adding repayable debt to our farms... How about the same handout to farmers that the auto sector is getting or the steel sector has got...or bombardier..or any other industry....Like Brandt's gift in wascana Park.

Thank you for a nice week ...dont know WTF the bulls were doing last summer but things have slowed ..pissing me off.

Thank you for Trudeau for throwing another lie out yesterday....keep the scandal alive...although they have to be hiding something really big to hold on so tight to this one....its the squirrel strategy of the liberals.

ALL good ...209 days left of this moron.

A big thank you for the Liberal gov imploding.

A bigger thank you for the great spring melt.

A huge thank you to the couple who want to rent me 11 more quarters like I want more work. Thinking about it but a little ways away.

A huge thank you to our newest politically correct change.

April 1 was April fools day and from now on will be known as Justin Trudeau day seems fitting.

A big thank you to mother corp for still believing the price of iron should be where it’s at.

F$&k you let your shares drop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...