• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road trip

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road trip

From NB to Regina
    Wow , from just east of town all the way to Regina , very , very little water anywhere. And just fencline snow left for the most part.
    Even low spots not farmed last year but work last fall have virtually no water .
    Almost every field will be seeded corner to corner.
    A vast difference from back home .

At the lake still snow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BQYW%4EBRmWx6lyikQUDnA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	767181

The line runs NE to the Valley no runoff or water sitting. Then from Melville north to Canora more snow still and Kamsack has some snow yet as of yesterday.

Comment

driest march in over 100 years here this year. could be a dusty one this year.

Comment

We have enough pot holes right now, but I have seen them fuller, but when the Ghetto thaws out some of the standing water will soak away, some won't....its the nature of the Slum of the Ghetto. All bets are off....Mother Nature decides what I have to contend with. I just hope its not incessant hot dry winds that suck the life out everything, including me.

Comment

Skidooers headed by this morning. As usual, we are a wet area in a moist region. Go two to five miles south and west and almost no snow. Here you can skidoo still. Nuts. Runoff had just begun, but it has been cold the last few days, so not much water. Yet. Will be a normal to above normal runoff here, especially if it warms up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...