• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's Banks "The Great White Short"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the USD is going down very much no matter what. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
      Estimates are that 300 billion fled Europe for the US last quarter. Look at where it's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
        And I have yet to hear any of the dollar bears Propose a viable alternative to wear that much money could go that would drive the dollar down.

Comment

Well I’m still hoping.

What will happen first, $14 canola or .65 cent dollar?

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
            Well I’m still hoping.

What will happen first, $14 canola or .65 cent dollar?
            Just hopefully not $8 canola and .65 cent dollar .

Comment

If I was picking what will happen this year its a 9.00 Canadian for Canola ($6.73 USA ) and a .69 cent Canadian dollar. Nut case should lose and it will increase the Canadian dollar a bit. Then if JT looks like he is done it will go up as the world knows he brought Canada to its knees but there is still hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                If I was picking what will happen this year its a 9.00 Canadian for Canola ($6.73 USA ) and a .69 cent Canadian dollar. Nut case should lose and it will increase the Canadian dollar a bit. Then if JT looks like he is done it will go up as the world knows he brought Canada to its knees but there is still hope.
                Brexit delayed to Oct. Boy im glad I'm not there right now. Half the country votes to leave EU and 3 years later you're still in it. Stalin had it right, if voting counted they wouldn't let you do it. Should stop the $ flowing into US. Crash time everywhere

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...