• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real bad news

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it amazing how they find all his hatred on social media after the fact ....

but can't find it prior to something happening and preventing it....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      I find it amazing how they find all his hatred on social media after the fact ....

Not hard to find supporting evidence after you have the criminal. Easier to fan out from the center of attention than aimlessly hone in on something you didn't know existed.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Oh, the hypocrisy and feigned outrage was sure to come because I dared to mention a news event where a mass murder of muslims took place. Not once does a case of a muslim murdering someone NOT get highlighted on Agriville but I guess that's not capitalizing on a tragedy hey? Hell, any time a car hits a pedestrian or someone is attacked with a knife anywhere in the world you're all shouting it was a muslim even if it wasn't. Now the "mental health" card is being played on here - must be the case eh? because you all know only muslims murder people - except almost every mass shooting is actually conducted by a white, right winger. Is it Racism or Islamophobia? - nit picking semantics, it's all hatred and should be condemned. Never happens on here though with the strong support for the Alt-Right - this is where that crap leads and some of you should own it.
        Perhaps I read it wrong, but I thought the mental illness remark was in regards to a poster?

Comment

This violence is sad, sick and deplorable, I agree. Our peaceful existence is very fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

I agree.social media attracts the unstable and breeds hate.Canada needs to clamp down on this.reaction of the slaughter on United vests of Canada site.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
              I agree.social media attracts the unstable and breeds hate.Canada needs to clamp down on this.reaction of the slaughter on United vests of Canada site.
              Well then why in hell would you repost the very thing you think shouldn't be allowed?

What is the definition of a stupid idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                I suppose this might be a good place to start looking but nothing stopping the cult lije opinions or attitudes from going underground. Then what do you do about the silent introverted lone wolves?

Comment

I just wish Canadian media would dig as deep into the SNC scam as they do into the New Zealand mass murder or the Ethiopian plane crash...

Why don't they interview all the players named in JWR testimony?

Further news on the New Zealand murders just makes the next guy a higher bar to jump over to make the news....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I suppose this might be a good place to start looking but nothing stopping the cult lije opinions or attitudes from going underground. Then what do you do about the silent introverted lone wolves?
                    May be the case but 3 likes and never removed by person in charge of site.Many more posts just about as bad 15 likes.No wonder yellow vests were ditched on oil and pipeline protests.

Comment

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack
                      Why does this kinda stuff get little attention but any against Muslim does?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/march/radical-muslims-murder-32-nigerian-christians-torch-church-in-brutal-attack
                        Doesnt fit the agenda

Comment

Ask grassy ...

Comment

Hate and condemnation - the recipe for weirdo attacks. But what about the hate that looms large in our own nation? Hate for regions. You would think that in an awesome country like ours, all regions would love each other, but instead we see disdain, insults and open condemnation of the west by federal government and easterners. As in Bill C69, the treatment of the semis that went to Ottawa, the agriculture minister skipping over Saskatchewan, the most productive agricultural region of this country. Talk about hate - will you. It is open and it is blatant!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              Hate and condemnation - the recipe for weirdo attacks. But what about the hate that looms large in our own nation? Hate for regions....
                              Exactly - the hate that is spread fuels "weirdo" attacks. Stop spreading the hate has always been my thought. Same with the regional hate within Canada - it's perpetuated by haters in both eastern and western Canada. Time to smarten up and cut it out.

Comment

This is a conflict about land and resources not about religion and extremists. CBN is a Christian News Organization. "Radical Muslims murdered more than 30 Christians in Nigeria last week. This is just the latest account of systematic Islamic violence towards Christ-followers in that country."

There is no mention by CBN that Fulani tribesmen are also attacked and killed by Christian land holders

The explanation why this story doesn't get covered as much is indirectly explained in the following article.
                                Making sense of Nigeria's Fulani-farmer conflict
                                https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36139388

"What is the fighting about?

Disagreements over the use of essential resources such as farmland, grazing areas and water between herders and local farmers are said to be the major source of the fighting.

Fulani herders can travel hundreds of miles in large numbers with their cattle in search of pasture. They are often armed with weapons to protect their livestock.

They frequently clash with farmers who consistently accuse them of damaging their crops and failing to control their animals.

The Fulanis respond that they are being attacked by gangs from farming communities who try to steal their cattle and they are just defending themselves.

The clashes used to be confined to Nigeria's central region, with the mainly Christian Berom farming community in Plateau state engaging in tit-for-tat killings with Muslim nomadic herders. "

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...