• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross country tour instead of.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross country tour instead of.....

Taking some time to involve herself in the canola file....

These kind of things sort of piss me off....

The new ag minister has to learn her file instead of coming with some idea of what the **** she is supposed to be doing....

And then to not even stop in Saskatchewan. ...

"""""Canada’s new federal ag minister is embarking on her first cross-country tour to visit with members of Western Canada’s ag industry.""""""

Brilliant...as a 2 watt light bulb.
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 12, 2019, 07:03.

Or maybe discussing the carbon tax on card lock fuels....

The prime minister said there will be no carbon tax on farm fuels.....

He outright ****ing lied.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

So did fat ralph

Comment

don't worry bucket, Freeland is on the case too. If she cant get any action with the Chinese she will come help you swath your crop because she has thousands of acres under her belt. So she is the woman for the job.

This lady Trudeau appointed is in way over her head. Ag file is becoming like Veterans affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          don't worry bucket, Freeland is on the case too. If she cant get any action with the Chinese she will come help you swath your crop because she has thousands of acres under her belt. So she is the woman for the job.

This lady Trudeau appointed is in way over her head. Ag file is becoming like Veterans affairs.
          While I worry about canola ...my blinders are off seeing the fact that flax could be the next one the Chinese put a stop on....

It also concerns me about how the acreage shift affects other commodity's prices...

I know most politicians think I am stupid when I call.....but...most haven't thought of the collateral damage to this HAUWEI event...directly at agriculture...

My farm can't continue to burn equity due to incompetence in OTTAWA...

This goes for Canola, pulses, farm fuel..etc etc.

Notley said they were giving oil away ....most of last year...you would never know it by the fuel price...

The biggest winner on a buck ten a litre for fuel is the federal government...and more so after April 1...no joke...

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            so did fat ralph
            yup...

[ATTACH]4016[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

You sound surprised by that fact. You never believe anything a Liberal tells you, ever. They do not care about about agriculture and never will. Even the supply management payout for the new NAFTA is being tied to the budget bill for future payment, so no money for French tit pullers if they don't support Liberals this fall.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...