• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seed costs for canola out of line with latest shit show with China.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz your correct and not one peep from any one.

We are going to get handed our lunch and little potato could of been a hero but went and tried the gay pride gender neutral shit and then ****ed is yawaii or however you spell it.

Comment

Question is: who is going to break with the cartel first and move the product rather than sit on it another year? Basically 5 RR players: Brevant, BY, Canterra, DeKalb (Bayer), and Corteva. Where do they come up with these names. One LL player, which is BASF and then the same players for clearfield. Which has the weakest hand and when will they break 19 or 20?

Comment

They are not going to break.
        Why that is just stupid.
        When you hold all the cards.
        Just wait till the rest of the
        Crops seeds are in the same position.

Comment

Gee, Maybe it will be the Big Pharma Co's that drop the price.

They look at it as BILLIONS.

Not the petty cash that people argue about on the seed tax debates.

Only way to break them is a brown bag revolt with a go fund me for whoever the use as the example.

Big dollar lawyer up.

Comment

This is nothing against farmers, they just want to try and grow a crop and sell it for a profit and not worry about the politics. But we need to worry about these politics.

This is nothing short of the US taking over our entire export industry. Our products are going to be captive by the US market. Like our oil, we will have to sell it to the US first they will take their exchange cut and then export it off shore or even sell it back to us. That's what they are preparing to do with our oil. We have just become a vassal state of the US. The only way to make the palatable is to get our commodities into US dollar denomination and that means separating from Canada and joining them formally.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
              Question is: who is going to break with the cartel first and move the product rather than sit on it another year? Basically 5 RR players: Brevant, BY, Canterra, DeKalb (Bayer), and Corteva. Where do they come up with these names. One LL player, which is BASF and then the same players for clearfield. Which has the weakest hand and when will they break 19 or 20?
              I know this is twisted but its good we have these guys because they will be crying bloody murder to the govt to get this fixed. Our MPs and boards are mute. Billion dollars of seed sales at risk.

Comment

Dekalb Canola seed order is cancelled I figure I can loose less growing something else. Canola is a break even crop at 9 bucks. I will let you northern guys profit from it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...