• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Big Week of nothing to see here folks...move along

Thank you for another Trudeau that is more arrogant than the last along with all his buddies....

Thank you Michael wernick for showing contempt to the Canadian public...quit reading social media and do your ****ing job...

Thank you Megz for giving me second thoughts about entering politics....thats not the level I want to be on...she will help get the seed tax....is life tough on a 4th generation farm?????? I find her perspective a little hard to believe...

by the way people here.....my house turned 100 in 2017..... we redid it 2013 after looking at RTMs....

Thank you Ralph Goodale for giving Russian Evraz 40 million for jobs and Tariffs ...next question where is farmers money for tariffs and all the damage Trudeau has done to our commodities...

Note: Every one on this forum should phone Ralph Goodale's office and talk to the older Lady answering phones....here is some of what heard when asking questions yesterday
    1. Farmers get a break on fuel
    2. Farmers get lots of government money
    3. It about time you are like the rest of us....I am not ****ing kidding
    Just ask where farmers money is for tariff issues and wait for the reply...
    I guess Trudeau was that embarrassed from the question the steelworker asked.

Thank you for the show of arrogance of the liberal side of the Justice committee...Pretty funny that its a justice committee but no one is ever put under oath....just weird

Thank you for the canola embargo that will affect every other commodity after every other move the canadian government makes with the HAUWEI official....but that company isn't linked to the government????

Thank you for good cattle prices and finally a break in the weather...when the wind ****s off in the sun its tolerable....
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 8, 2019, 07:03.

Carpe diem

Comment

Ralph has hated farmers ever since S/F quit voting for him .... lol . Just kidding S/F
      But seriously, Ralph despises farmers, has for decades . He represents a core group of urbanites who do as well,they truly believe that farmers should all live as peasants and serve food to the elite urbanites like him and his constituents... It’s no secret really.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Ralph has hated farmers ever since S/F quit voting for him .... lol . Just kidding S/F
        But seriously, Ralph despises farmers, has for decades . He represents a core group of urbanites who do as well,they truly believe that farmers should all live as peasants and serve food to the elite urbanites like him and his constituents... It’s no secret really.
        But does his staff have to say things so ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Carpe diem
          exclamation......used to urge someone to make the most of the present time and give little thought to the future...

seize the day.....

And tomorrow I will fall off a cliff.......???????

Comment

Thank you to Trudeau for apologizing for doing nothing wrong; it was all just a misunderstanding between people other than himself and he will continue to learn on the job and be a better leader.

Thank you to those at the justice commitee who allowed this farce of a review of the SNC affair to now be effectly swept under the rug.

Thank to all those voters who will yet again support the liberal party and Trudeau... “you are some kinda special” you are truly deserving of a jackass award.

Comment

Home in Florida finally.

A great big thank you to Justin Trudeau for doing what his father tried years before. Crushing western canada 🇨🇦.

He gave us the finger and Justin ****ed us.

Big thank you to the weather in canada that is changing for when I return in a couple weeks.

Finally a big thumbs up to a president of the USA that knows how to get things done sad part it was at the Canadian demise. Thank Trudeau for his arrogant ways.

Finally I thank trudeau for creating a loss for 2019 with canola and peas screw up so I come tax problem won’t be happening the following year.

Comment

US jobs report sh*ts the bed this am. Something ominous in the air? Only 20,000 jobs added. I bet that Canada will have lost that many next report. Bad stuff. Suspect interest rates heading back down.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  US jobs report sh*ts the bed this am. Something ominous in the air? Only 20,000 jobs added. I bet that Canada will have lost that many next report. Bad stuff. Suspect interest rates heading back down.
                  The west as been loosing jobs for some time now but the reports are that Canada's economy has never been better.

Where do those numbers come from?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                    The west as been loosing jobs for some time now but the reports are that Canada's economy has never been better.

People can experience numbers differently?????? Does that help understand the jobs jobs jobs line....

The bean counter will qualify the fake 9000 SNC jobs as new jobs somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Well a lot of manipulation I suppose but the message around it is more concerning. Its telling the east that they can kneecap western Canada and still keep a functioning economy. That's scary.

Kenny has got to get in there and halt those equalization payments. They have distorted everything.

Comment

Well a lot of manipulation I suppose but the message around it is more concerning. Its telling the east that they can kneecap western Canada and still keep a functioning economy. That's scary.

Kenny has got to get in there and halt those equalization payments. They have distorted everything.
                        Don't forget the environment exemption for that large Quebec cement plant and other large emitters while the average family picks up the fake environment costs...

Comment

Equalization is a federal program paid for with federal taxes collected in all provinces.

No province can halt equalization payments because it is a federal program.

Equalization is in the Constitution and will not be cancelled unless all provinces agree to it.

Harper tinkered with the formula but accepted the basic policy goal of equalization.

Comment

"Thank you for good cattle prices"

Odd situation where the daughters going to the feedlot are worth more than the mothers as bred cows.

Not many bidders on the Cows. Too much work for too little money.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Equalization is a federal program paid for with federal taxes collected in all provinces.

No province can halt equalization payments because it is a federal program.

Equalization is in the Constitution and will not be cancelled unless all provinces agree to it.

Harper tinkered with the formula but accepted the basic policy goal of equalization.
                              I will accept your explanation BUT does it make it right for western provinces to run deficits for the benefit of balanced budgets in Quebec????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...