• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks CBC .... this will help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess “if the shoe fits , wear it “

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Case + Ab5

Tough words coming from the both of you to all the other Canadians who don't have the same political views as yours!

That of coarse make you the successful ones and are the only ones pulling their weight in society!
      This is amazing. Never thought we would witness such a change of thinking and acknowledgement of truth.

It appears that foragefarmer is finally coming to his senses.

Comment

I think we are fighting the concept that "good fences/walls make good neighbours". The non starters would be if I'm paying to have it built, it will be built on my property, and you will not tie onto the coastal corners.

Carbon use equated to planet destruction, and kids, just don't seem to go together as a common country's objective. Neither do family reunion pictures of where grandparents are the centerpiece of sixty five. How does government justify that as being desirable, or responsible?

Here is a greater puzzle. The federal credit ad that has a recipient explaining that he didn't realize the cost involved in having a child, and how that federal diaper credit was of such importance, well, that to me is a math challenged one. He wasn't identified as being left, or right, just apparently part of the popping kids out process without realizing he missed developing a cost analysis.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...