• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cypress Hills -Grass lands

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cypress Hills -Grass lands

If anyone farms in that constituency sounds like Megz Reynolds AKA Dirt Sweat and Tears is going to put her name in for the Federal Conservative Party. I think she will make a decent candidate and she knows how to use social media.

Is that your riding Bucket? Maybe you should be her policy adviser.

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    If anyone farms in that constituency sounds like Megz Reynolds AKA Dirt Sweat and Tears is going to put her name in for the Federal Conservative Party. I think she will make a decent candidate and she knows how to use social media.

That is one person I absolutely can not stand. What an absolute air head. Hearing her is like nails on a chalkboard.

Comment

I should add that she a big fan of the seed tax. Sorry, but I would rather have someone with some experience in government and life rather than a twitter star. Look where that got us with the Drama teacher.

Comment

And she will get nominated and elected because anyone with a pulse on the con card gets elected as long as they have a pulse. Then whether the cons are in government or opposition the complaints that their MPs are useless go on and on.
        Majority governments and no major pipelines, loss of farmers rights to companies, and no change to the equalization formula.

So who cares really who it is. They can’t say anything if they even knew what to say anyhow. Puppets on a salary. Say yes now say no now good collect your pension!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          And she will get nominated and elected because anyone with a pulse on the con card gets elected as long as they have a pulse. Then whether the cons are in government or opposition the complaints that their MPs are useless go on and on.
          Majority governments and no major pipelines, loss of farmers rights to companies, and no change to the equalization formula.

So who cares really who it is. They can’t say anything if they even knew what to say anyhow. Puppets on a salary. Say yes now say no now good collect your pension!!!
          Some of this last bunch of liberals possibly didnt even have a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Some of this last bunch of liberals possibly didnt even have a pulse
            Maybe no brain instead of pulse.

Comment

We need better candidates than this. What next already.

Comment

Great - exactly what we need that complete social media airhead running for a federal government position.

But... name one successful business operator that is going to step away from their operation/business to run as a candidate for federal or provincial politics? Country before self - takes one very selfless person and now add in experience, knowledge, ability and the pool is pretty small or non existent.

Comment

I think anyone who gets involved in politics thinking they are going to change the system, make it better or make a difference will come to realize how futile their ambitions and efforts will be. Especially people of little influence and the "unconnected". Politics is an established bureaucracy....and for the most part , you have to operate within it's confines.

Good luck Megz

Comment

The last sentence is absolutely priceless, if bucket was in the riding of Cypress Hills Grasslands, he could have been David Anderson's policy advisor. Maybe he was his earworm even if he wasn't in Anderson's riding! ....like Butts to Trudeau.

Comment

She does have a positive attitude and actually loves family and farming with her husband.

They farm in a area that has dryer weather patterns.

Now I also agree with those who say what suscessful farmer or business man will give that up to run.

But on passion for farming you have someone that really is.

We all complain no one ever runs who knows farming well she helps with all aspects of the farm.

F$&k some of you are off your meds.

So congratulations Megz

Comment

Megz running for Anderson's job.....thats her idea of an off farm job...and eventually into the seed business....

She is a lark...I listened to her comments in Saskatoon about the seed tax...

If she gets the nomination....you might see a different party representing Grasslands.

Spend your time with your kids if they are important to you Megz.....you know nothing about farming....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          The last sentence is absolutely priceless, if bucket was in the riding of Cypress Hills Grasslands, he could have been David Anderson's policy advisor. Maybe he was his earworm even if he wasn't in Anderson's riding! ....like Butts to Trudeau.
                          His office gets me off the phone as quick as possible.....Its interesting that they have to get me off the phone because someone is in their office....

But when I go to his office they answer the phone and talk without saying they have a constituent in the office...

I might be stupid but I notice little things...

Comment

Bucket I will disagree with you on this one.

We need someone who is trying to get ahead farming, lives in today. Yes she is young but Christ she’s out their doing it the same as you and me.

Raising chickens. Redoing a farm house that I would of turned to dust with the cat.

This is better than a city NDP who couldn’t care or a useless liberal fool.

So yea if I could vote in that area I would go with the new comer who loves farming over the others.

Comment

Bucket I will disagree with you on this one.

We need someone who is trying to get ahead farming, lives in today. Yes she is young but Christ she’s out their doing it the same as you and me.

Raising chickens. Redoing a farm house that I would of turned to dust with the cat.

This is better than a city NDP who couldn’t care or a useless liberal fool.

So yea if I could vote in that area I would go with the new comer who loves farming over the others.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...