• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land auction Leroy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land auction Leroy

Anyone know how it went?

Come on hobbyfrmr, come clean, how many of those eleven heavily discounted organic quarters did you buy?

I better watch how cocky I am, the organic land could have sold for more than the conventional.

But assessments and buyer, and their intentions, all have to be taken into account when analyzing the auction results.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 6, 2019, 20:22.

Comment

Ok, the Google Earth images on the Auction website show no crop on the land compared to the land around it. Was it in hay or pasture?

Was there a line of equipment sold or selling? I know a guy who is looking for a sprayer.

Edit in, yup I see bales on some pieces.

The 4 conventional quarters are in sections 14 and 15. Parcel numbers 12 to 15.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 6, 2019, 20:53.

Comment

Maybe the crash you all want is finally here!! 35,000 a quarter?

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
          Maybe the crash you all want is finally here!! 35,000 a quarter?
          There better be a one in front of that three!

Comment

I was also wondering how it went? Auction day i looked for it online and it wasn't broadcast .

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              There better be a one in front of that three!
              Or a zero behind the last zero...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Or a zero behind the last zero...
                That might be pushing it.

Comment

That might be pushing it.
                  Would be a bargain here.

Comment

Your number is probably closer than mine, I should have said a 2 in front of the three. But that wouldn't have been a "crash" figure.

I don't know the area but take note of the assessments and Google Earth images.

Comment

Some big blocks out that way. Holy cow. 6 quarters together in that auction. Go west a few miles from Leroy, there's a 1900ac piece in one block though split up by some water runs.

Comment

Bhp billiton has quite a bit of land bought up as well by looks of the map. Trudeau should buy that next....

Comment

Come on hobbyfrmr, come clean, how many of those eleven heavily discounted organic quarters did you buy?

I better watch how cocky I am, the organic land could have sold for more than the conventional.

But assessments and buyer, and their intentions, all have to be taken into account when analyzing the auction results.
                          Ok hobby, We know you're here, now please responde with one of your famous smart ass comebacks. I DESERVE one, but its usually worth the wait!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...