• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

holy cow....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy cow....

Where the **** do all these liberal strategists keep coming from.....

Little ****ing wonder Trudeau has so much trouble keeping shit straight....

Liberal strategists? They crawl out of the cracks of la belle province.

Comment

Sheila Copps should just **** off...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Sheila Copps should just **** off...
        Melanie Joly.....she is some ****ing stupid....why put her in front of the cameras???????

Comment

Holy **** ...why do they all get the same talking points ....it makes them look like puppets....

Karina Gould....another puppet ....lifting 300000 kids out of poverty has nothing to do with the question.....FFS...and they all say the same thing....

Comment

Remember the dying days of the last election when Harper aligned himself with the Ford boys and pushed the hijab thing? I suspected something was up. I know Hanlons razor says never credit to malice which can easily explained by stupidity, but I got the feeling the election was purposely thrown. Now the scripted nonsensical replies from Liberal elites is almost the same game. I honestly think they are trying to piss enough off so a coup will be undertaken by a non confidence vote on the budget. Then who but now popular JWR to swoop in and lead the party to a landslide. I could even see them manipulating Sheer to vote non confidence. It’s a setup.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Remember the dying days of the last election when Harper aligned himself with the Ford boys and pushed the hijab thing? I suspected something was up. I know Hanlons razor says never credit to malice which can easily explained by stupidity, but I got the feeling the election was purposely thrown. Now the scripted nonsensical replies from Liberal elites is almost the same game. I honestly think they are trying to piss enough off so a coup will be undertaken by a non confidence vote on the budget. Then who but now popular JWR to swoop in and lead the party to a landslide. I could even see them manipulating Sheer to vote non confidence. It’s a setup.
              And having her lead the party would be scary

Comment

How would the Quebec Liberals react to an honest leader that did not support SNC Lavalin?

Comment

Negotiations, negotiations. I think Jody would like to be PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Holy **** ...why do they all get the same talking points ....it makes them look like puppets....

Karina Gould....another puppet ....lifting 300000 kids out of poverty has nothing to do with the question.....FFS...and they all say the same thing....
                    You are cracking me up!! The nice thing about your contributions is I dont have to swear. Im thinking there was a time you were attracted to Sheila Copps. All accomplished, neurotic and outspoken. Bucket GET SOME!!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Exactly.
                      I do remember Harpers photo op with Ford very near the election and I was thinking “ WTF is he doing making public alignments with cracked pots like that so close to election day.”
                      Im kind of a slow thinker and only after the Liberals won and the reality of low oil royalty revenues set into Alberta, did I begin to think Harper strategized to lose the election.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                        Exactly.
                        I do remember Harpers photo op with Ford very near the election and I was thinking “ WTF is he doing making public alignments with cracked pots like that so close to election day.”
                        Im kind of a slow thinker and only after the Liberals won and the reality of low oil royalty revenues set into Alberta, did I begin to think Harper strategized to lose the election.
                        Ah - HA! So this is truth!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Harper.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	767130

Comment

PMO

Hard to believe JWR was not aware of the clause allowing fines instead of criminal prosecution.
                          She was AG, and is a lawyer. So, is she an opponent of SNC or what is her reason for not opposing the remediation clause when first included.
                          I could believe she wishes to replace Justin as PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
                            Hard to believe JWR was not aware of the clause allowing fines instead of criminal prosecution.
                            She was AG, and is a lawyer. So, is she an opponent of SNC or what is her reason for not opposing the remediation clause when first included.
                            I could believe she wishes to replace Justin as PM.

Great satire!

Keep it up.

Comment

Pulling out Eddie Goldenberg ...to comment...the senile old ****..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...