• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

damaging letter of resignation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damaging letter of resignation

Jane philpott resigns with a interesting letter of resignation.....

I am just loving this. It's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Comment

Best to leave the narcissist right where he is. We won't need an election this fall.

Comment

To play devils advocate I wonder if those in the know are biding their time to see how this plays out and are waiting to see who goes first. If enough break rank I could see a mutiny and a short rebirth in time for the next election. The question is who, and how soon it is. The budget is coming soon and the liberals only have a 10 seat majority. Probably enough willing by that time to stage a coup. There’s enough time after to sway popular opinion with the like of Raybould at the helm. That is what scares me more than dingbat Trudeau cause of the evil we don’t know.

Comment

Every day! Every single day there is something to throw on the fire with this thing! It never gets a chance to simmer. It's a communications nightmare. There is absolutely no time to develop a clear coherent strategy, when there are constant new developments. And the fact that they are trying to orchestrate a response, comes across brutally, when yesterdays plan of attack is entirely unsuited to todays, or even this hours very fluid situation. Everyone seems to be fraggin the leadership.

The CBC even is trying hard not to laugh as they read the news off, and particularly when they are interviewing the talking heads that the PMO is putting forth.

All they can come up with is JOBS, JOBS, JOBS. But it's bloody tone deaf when even the Quebec electorate is showing signs that they aren't buying it. Initially, it may have carried some water, and indeed the Quebec media seemed to be rallying behind the idea that SNC was invaluable. Headlines the last few days are entirely 180.

What a Friggin MESS!

Comment

Comment

The Ides of March are quickly approaching... Perhaps a walk in the snow, prior to that is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                The Ides of March are quickly approaching... Perhaps a walk in the snow, prior to that is in order.
                My wife said something similar this afternoon and I'll tell you what I told her. I 100% hope you are dead wrong. The best circumstance for every Conservative in this country is sock boy leading the Libs into the election. His instincts have been dead wrong from election night 2015 on. I think it was Sun Tzu who said "when your enemy is making mistakes --- let him".

Comment

Trudeau's ego is too big to allow him to step down.

The son of this late great Prime Minister Peter, it has been destiny for Justin to follow in his footsteps.(sarc incase some don't get it) All those adoring supporters, all those selfies, all those fawning college women, they'll stick with me !!! After all, he made more sure than any other Prime Minister in Canadian history, that he has the same number of vaginas as there were penises in his cabinet. He's a Trudeau, and he won't be prevented from finishing his term in office, he won't quit.

Scheer is banking on it !

Comment

The penis to vagina ratio isn't as important as how those cabinet ministers gender identify!

Looks like there's a chink in the armor....there are probably alot more Liberals who are having trouble accepting Trudeau and his puppet master's horseshit.
                    Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 4, 2019, 18:35.

Comment

This is starting to look a lot like Nero! I would think there is panic in the back rooms of the Liberal party.

Comment

I am getting a huge amount of satisfaction watching Trudeau fall flat on his self-righteous face.

Maybe Trudeau is more of a closet Nazi than Harper ever appeared in public. His entitlement because of his lineage and wealth.

Nice to see the bawl-baby arrogant prick knocked down a notch or two.

Yup, let him reign and the carnage to his establishment continue.

How do they spin this cluster**** disaster into a positive election campaign in the next few months?

Comment

Hope some one is looking into the paper trails leading to the Pierre Elliot Trudeau Foundation.

Comment

He sure came out on stage hopped up on something. And after a dozen hecklers he petered right down.

Comment

Sorry to say, but I do not think the Libranos will allow him to remain.

For that reason, it would seem that the best course of action to take by Scheer is to introduce a motion of non-confidence in the PM.

Such a motion would force the Liberals to either support it and bring down the government, forcing an election (Et tu, Brute?), OR,

The Liberals vote in support of their corrupt leader and carry his carcass into an unwelcome (for them) election this fall.

By then, the rotten stench should be sufficient to bring their party to a size that would require a Dodge Caravan for their party bus - just like Wynne's.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...