• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you for Jody Wilson Raybould for highlighting the corruption of the Liberals...

Thank you for Gerald Butts suddenly wanting to testify while only a week ago the liberals were protecting him from appearing...

Thank you for the news agencies in Canada for actually covering Canadian stories instead of Trump...maybe they realized there isn't much difference...

Thank you for Trudeau for showing what a coward he is....and how he is more than happy to throw an Indigenous women under the bus....sort of kills two birds with one stone...

Haven't watched much else......

Carpe diem.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Thank you for Jody Wilson Raybould for highlighting the corruption of the Liberals...

Thank you for Gerald Butts suddenly wanting to testify while only a week ago the liberals were protecting him from appearing...

Thank you for the news agencies in Canada for actually covering Canadian stories instead of Trump...maybe they realized there isn't much difference...

Thank you for Trudeau for showing what a coward he is....and how he is more than happy to throw an Indigenous women under the bus....sort of kills two birds with one stone...

Haven't watched much else......
      Agreed!

What systems we have Russia must be smiling as both leaders are shown as liars, cheats, morally bankrupt and trump monetarily bankrupt, and yer the system we have both of them still have a chance to win the next election.
      Trudough with the help of Quebec. All that’s needed is a big deal for another Quebec corrupt company.
      And trump there is no way Russia won’t back this shitshow from going on to totally embarrass our democratic system. Russians hacking the voting machines 24/7 now preparing for the big day.

Comment

Oh thank you to Trudeau for doing a cabinet shuffle today!

No your rearranging the Deck chairs on the titanic.

No matter what you do canada is waking up and realizing your a slimmy liberal crook.

Comment

It was time for a new Ag minister, what was his name and where is he now?

Comment

Thank you to one poster on here who tirelessly demonstrates that stupidity knows no bounds, and once a big fool, always a big fool.

Comment

Burnt you have issues?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Burnt you have issues?
                If having a very low tolerance for those who want to distract from, or absolve our crooked prime minister of responsibility for his actions is an issue, then yes, I have an issue.

Somewhat allergic to letting crooks off the hook when you and I are held to a much higher standard of behavior, and seeing others make excuses for them?

So, yeah, that's an issue.

Comment

Trudeau is a fool and he is destroying canada. The canada I loved. We weren’t as divisional as he has made us today.

We’re called racists if we disagree with his immigration policy.

The liberals created this sick world of hug a thug.

Comment

I wish more people would appear like Jody Wilson Raybould...

While I didn't think she should have commented on the Stanley case ....her competence at the justice committee changed my mind about her....

Was impressed that CBC broadcast the committee meeting after receiving hush money from Trudeau....

More of these meetings should be broadcast ...its better than reruns....would have been nice to know during the finance meetings they were sneaking in the DPA in the budget bill.....thats real news they should be covering instead of Trump....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                      I wish more people would appear like Jody Wilson Raybould...

While I didn't think she should have commented on the Stanley case ....her competence at the justice committee changed my mind about her....

Was impressed that CBC broadcast the committee meeting after receiving hush money from Trudeau....

More of these meetings should be broadcast ...its better than reruns....would have been nice to know during the finance meetings they were sneaking in the DPA in the budget bill.....thats real news they should be covering instead of Trump....

I am sure Trudeaus fingerprints are all over the Stanley comments. The boushie family even met with the PM and AG in person after wards. When does that happen?

I like how the liberals are saying JWK said nothing illegal happened. Yeah because she stood her ground and stayed in her position. That's the only reason we are even hearing about this.

Comment

Jody Wilson Raybould for Prime Minister !!

Oh wait.... as a BC Chief of Indigenous Peoples, what is her stand on the Trans Mountain Pipeline ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gofer View Post
                          Jody Wilson Raybould for Prime Minister !!

Oh wait.... as a BC Chief of Indigenous Peoples, what is her stand on the Trans Mountain Pipeline ?
                          Her opening statement in her testimony might shed some light on that question.

It is commendable and surprising that there was that level of openness displayed in this government, especially when so many (the vast majority of them) were willing and ready to cover for the prime crook and his crooked office.

So for that I am genuinely thankful.

I want to believe that JWR is all that she appears to be. Is there an end game at work here?

Comment

Made the news here of course.

Snapshot of comments.

Bit of explanation about company and possible bribes etc etc and perverting c ourse of justice perhaps by the govt etc etc. Why JWR stood her ground.

Bot JT and JWR are held in high esteem by canadian public and both have high intergrity, but they both cant be right?

Has JT actually done anything wrong?

Seem liberals will have reduced majority come october election.

That about how it got reported here.

"they both cant be right" is a journalistic way of saying someone is lying

Edit not my opinion either way just conveying what got mentioned here in a two minute snippett
                            Last edited by malleefarmer; Mar 1, 2019, 21:35.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...