• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting comments parallels in Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting comments parallels in Canada

Australia is being convulsed by its contradictory identity , a fossil fuel endowed nation enriched by its resources set against a middle class moralism hooked on climate change action.

And internal division that plagues the voting base of both political parties. edit because both views in both parties some for climate change some against within each political party.

Rich/Business and low income sectors want cheap electricity middle class want climate change action.

Overseas mining energy resource companies seemingly leaving or about to leave enmasse.

Can of worms catch 22.

To me middle class always wins.

And for what ever reason i reckon tide is turning against farmers here, peta, vegans, stuffing up rivers through irrigation, images of dying stock in drought which is deemed farmers fault, food prices rising because of drought famers fault.

Another from a green politician along the lines "if we had electric cars etc demand for fuel would fall and so would the price so more people will have access to cheaper fuel with green policys" No thats a oxymoron.

Australia is becoming a crazy place minorities and middle class rule it seems
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Feb 23, 2019, 18:00.

Maybe that a oxy moron as well...... i mean minorties within middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post

Maybe that a oxy moron as well...... i mean minorties within middle class.
      Any truth to the rumors WA could separate?

Comment

Never happen mate same as western canada leaving

Comment

Just wait until all their whining creates a massive food shortage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...