• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Another not bad week for weather....sad part is the shit weather will come eventually...

Around here the ground is hard and ice packed ...doubt there will be much soaking in this year....its going to low spots ...

Thank you to another minister in Trudeau's cabinet that say the LBGTQ2 population is the key to economic growth....HF...

Thank you for to Trudeau for recognizing Harper was a better PM....he includes harper in every one of his answers....its almost like he is asking Harper to run again...lol...

Thank you for the CTA for investigating the railways in the school house play in Vancouver...where exactly were farmers representatives ???

Thank you to the supreme court for identifying who should have responsibility of abandon wells....its not the taxpayer it will be the company officials and the shareholders held to account...not likely but there is hope...sure makes WALLY's make work program on behalf of oil companies look stupid....

Thank you Brad Wall for gracing almost every farm event with a speech to rally the troops before the election and doing a little fund raising off the farmer's wallet....the sask party will go back to ignoring agriculture after the election....

Thank you Vicki Dutton for a good opinion piece in GRAINEWS about the seed tax....we need a return on our seed tax investment and I think we need a say where varietal development goes....

Finally this is a tough one...Thank you to the families impacted by the Humboldt bus crash for a intimate look into what you are feeling both anger and forgiveness....it really highlights what is important in life....family...

Well a big thank you to Mother Nature for the really nice weather while I was home. All the grain was moved easily to town.

Trudeau I don’t know what to say he just doesn’t let us down since he was elected. Each day or week he screws up.

Hopefully a big thank you to the Canadian population will finally wake up and realize he is the biggest idiot in the history of canada ever elected and it’s time to send him packing.

Big thank you to Rachel nut case not giving up even if your last two supporters your parents even think you should quit.

A big thank you to environment canada with the dart board approach to weather forecasting.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Thank you to another minister in Trudeau's cabinet that say the LBGTQ2 population is the key to economic growth....HF...
      I wonder why he never included Canada's population growth.

Comment

262 days left of Trudeau and his misfits...

Comment

I have it down to the second

Comment

So the people who cant have babies are the key to our future growth. Plus aborting babies out of the womb like NY just approved. God help us.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...