• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

what a week.....

Thank you to my local elevator for buying my grain even though I was late delivering....great guys....no sarcasm on this one .....they are the go to delivery point for my farm...sure I could make an extra 25 cents and spend it on fuel, tires, and time...

Thank you to those that can now say they misspoke instead of admitting they were hammered....

Thank you to those that can be asked a simple question and talk about nothing for 10 minutes dancing in circles.....

Thank you Trudeau for redefining the deficit parameters to suit your needs ....percentage of GDP....its still a deficit when we should be in the black as he said in 2015...what will the GDP be after he's done??????

Thank you to Brad Wall for saying he has a family he wants to spend time with but proving he is going federal...I wonder if he has learnt how to speak French yet....a reporter should ask that if they are paying attention...and he is doing what he should have been doing as premier...

Thank you for saying its not a national security threat while the RCMP plane circles for days....UH UH...???? for a minor?????

Thank you for making meat and dairy secondary industries ....you guys ever try cereal with water instead of milk???? Is there calcium in water????? I still love hamburgers and a good steak...

Thank you for some really good discussions on agriville this past week....

269 days left of Trudeau
    Last edited by bucket; Jan 25, 2019, 06:51.

A Big thank you to our federal gov for taking the side of China instead of working with the USA. The CBC will spin the story to a positive and blame Harper or Trump.

Why can't the Federal Liberals just get along?

A big thank you to the one person in Canada who actually got Justin Trudeau to actually answer a question, yes it took him (ah oh ye ha oh yea) about an hour he actually said I feel for you.

A big thank you to Brandon Manitoba ag days were the doors are open early and the cost to attend is free. Saskatoon locks the doors right up to 5 min past opening and you freeze outside then hand them a $20.00 and get pennies back.

A big thank you to the Saskatchewan gov who will pave the road from the valley to Melville. No new bin yard is coming at Redland its stockpile for gravel.

Mother nature is amazing and yes this week she shows that no matter how many Deer are harvested in hunting season the strongest survive and wow are their lots that survived.

Wouldnt it be nice if politics was about the strong running the country and not a useless bunch of Idiots as we have in Canada.

Big thank you to CN for sending cars and cars and cars and some more cars. Cargill for getting the grain out.

A big thank you to whoever did the latest land assessment as someone explain to me how a quarter with 50 acres under water with a few little pebbles and clay loam has a higher assessment than a quarter of Clay with no sloughs and stones. Just asking for a friend.

A big thank you to mother nature for only two cold days now a snow dump is on its way.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...