• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	98lhvvN7Q%aagSgT32vt3w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	778283

Well, it's almost Friday. A long week of moving grain but as of tonight, it should almost be all in. Good basis and good price and moves bags away from yard home and a few at home.

Farm show yesterday in Brandon, Good time but for the life of me I can't figure out why every single year we go to that show we come home with some kind of new tool, jack or something. This year is no different. A few years ago we saw a tool that heats up stubborn stuck pins with coils, but just the pin, not the surrounding area is cool to the touch. Or a bolt with two stuck nuts and you heat the nuts but hold the bolt in your finger. Then loosen real easy. Well it was back at Brandon and a company from Alberta was selling it, We now own the tool. I for one know that in the three years we didn't have it I bet you there were 50 times or more we could have used it.

Great show lots to see and no charge. Ah, Manitoba you have some things figured out.

JT supporters on way to Brandon or in Brandon we talked to None! He is officially the most hated man in Canada. At least in the West.

Those who come on and support every single thing Trudeau does or says help the other parties gain support because anyone with half a brain can see he is totally idiotic and should step down. The media usually hit a point where it can't help their favourite dog and finally put it down.

Cold this morning in Regina, tooth problems so off to get the crown finished and truck seats are like hard as a rock.

Funny thing also talked to two farmers who always drive Diesel trucks and they are going back to gas saying the price of Diesel and truck just doesn't add up.

Also, funny got price on 9620RX and my side is still sore from all the laughing I did. Keep up the good work Deere.

Snow is Min in most places in Sask/Alberta/Man. Also of note, the one news station in Florida warned residents to bundle up their kids and help the homeless plus limit your time outside with a high yesterday of 49. Really I would have a Bunny Hug and shorts and sandals.

One more week and its back to our southern home actually love my time up here but kind of getting anxious to get home again.

Good play at globe theatre in Regina, go with an open mind but watch how good the actors are changing roles throughout the show.

Super Bowl is on Feb 3 and everyone will be cheering for Tom Brady/ Not!

Its cold and a hot drink.

Traditional Wassail

You'll be ready to go a-wassailing with this hot toddy recipe that blends apple cider, orange juice and fall spices into a delicious warm beverage.
    Makes: 8 servings of a â…” cup each
    Prep Time: 5 minutes
    Cook Time: 30 minutes
    Difficulty Rating: Easy
    Apples contain cholesterol-lowering soluble fibre.
    1 gallon apple cider
    2 cups orange juice
    1 cup lemon juice
    ½ cup sugar
    2 teaspoons cinnamon
    1 teaspoon cloves
    1 teaspoon nutmeg
    1 orange, sliced
    ½ cup brandy, optional
    Instructions
    Mix juices, sugar and seasonings together. Add the brandy at this point to make the alcoholic wassail.
    Slowly bring to a boil in a large saucepan or pot. Boil for 1 minute.
    Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
    Serve hot with sliced oranges floating in the punch bowl.
    Tips & Notes
    The cider can be made a day ahead to steep. Just reheat when ready to serve.
    Did you know? It takes 36 apples to create 1 gallon of apple cider, which makes you appreciate it that much more.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8LAyokP+T8iITDMbH+4OZw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	778284

Have a great weekend sun is up earlier each day and longer each night before sunset, hug your kids and wife its a great life.

When I was in Florida in November, the pools and Disney water parks were empty. Had the whole place to ourselves. Lifeguards wearing coats and tooks.

Comment

Actually counting the days. Lots of work to do down there before spring. Screened in patio room plus doing something in hallway with tile.

Yard work is a ongoing thing.

Renew Disney Florida residence annual pass.

Comment

One thing that’s funny is that input capitals latest commercial is correct. If you have a mortgage or opp with your bank they are covered because with sec. 427 you give them everything. The banks learnt from the 80s so your equity is there’s.

If you go for the check early the first borrower will most likely drop you.

Just saying. That’s why creditors this next down turn won’t have any worry now farmers yea big worry.

Great day yo be outside

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...