• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lindsay Ontario used tractor parts?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a salvage at Blaine lake I believe soecializing in John Deere not sure if they still do.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      Good point.

Old are expensive to keep running. We spend so much rebuilding antiques it’s not even funny.

Bidding right now on a nice 6030 but I think it will go for more than I’m willing to pay. Not the one just reference
      Whats expensive is 300K depreciation on a new combine after 200 hours on it

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        There was a salvage at Blaine lake I believe soecializing in John Deere not sure if they still do.
        They are still in business as far as I know. The name is GS Tractor Salvage, talk to Gerry, very good people to deal with. I bought parts for my 4020 a few times over the years.

Comment

Alot of 4020 and 3010 and 3020s are on the internet and some probably close to you. Why not part out one of these. Maybe cheaper in the long run. Tires etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
            They are still in business as far as I know. The name is GS Tractor Salvage, talk to Gerry, very good people to deal with. I bought parts for my 4020 a few times over the years.
            Checked them out along with about 25 others. I got the one from Ontario on a truck headed west so hopefully it turns out good. Found one through Worthington but it was going to be the same money but with the added hassle of dealing with a border crossing.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
              Alot of 4020 and 3010 and 3020s are on the internet and some probably close to you. Why not part out one of these. Maybe cheaper in the long run. Tires etc.
              We probably would have gone a different route had we noticed this crack earlier. We tore it apart a year ago and got all new internal parts since lots were shot. Finally got the chance to start reassembly now and where the pinion shaft bearings go through a web we noticed the crack. The motor and hydraulic pump only have a couple thousand hours on complete rebuilds so now this should be the last major surgery for it.

How’d you make out on getting your 6030?

Comment

Looking for JD 435, any one know where to find one in decent shape?Click image for larger version

Name:	JD 435.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	767066

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...