• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7.1 million Jobs need to be filled in USA and lowest employment in years.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I agree for the most part Americans are very nice.

One Canadian ripped my wife off the other day at the shopping centre gave her a quarter for her cart and she moved on then looked at the quarter it was a Canadian quarter.

She comes to the car looking disgusted.

Fracking Canadians.

Licence Ontario.

Comment

Trumps speech will be soon.
      Nancy is waiting hopefully like the bug 🐜 gets squashed

Comment

I'll bet its not all sunshine and lollipops for all Americans. SF3, you would be in one of the more affluent areas of the Country. I bet you don't see a pile of Ghetto dwellers in line at Disney. U.S. is a big country, ten times our meager population, there better be more hustle and bustle than up here in the frozen North.

I wouldn't disagree there is probably a different mentality between the two countries. I bet, like the population difference, there is probably ten times the patriotism in the U.S. as there is in Canada. Is the U.S. as "regional" as Canada is?

Sask.... a huge "territory" with 1.1 million people in it. Wow... But many days I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Comment

Trump message on immigration is similar to one on trade.
          Keep immigrants and imports out.
          Never mind that consumers pay more.
          In Canada, Quebec seems most hardline on immigration.
          Not the way to make a country great.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...