• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 New Years Resolutions!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 New Years Resolutions!

Hi, Hope every had a wonderful Christmas!
    In 2019... I hope we can be kind to each other, and work to better our Country.

Talked to Charlie Pearson today... is his birthday.
    It is disappointing we are less helpful and inclusive in our forum than perhaps we could be!

Was watching BBC and caught Our Queen's Christmas Address... and the Anti-cyber bullying work the Royal family is doing. Perhaps we all could be more receptive to other's points of view... without personal attacks.

Working with my Grandchildren... it is amazing how fast the examples in our actions are picked up by them... soon to become entrained as habits... and then are life skills... in how to communicate with others in our community for a life time. Please let the example each one of us lead here... be constructive and helpful to those we influence... by the words we post here.

I will work my best to be positive... and build a better more productive agricultural community. I hope others will consider doing this as well... as we could become much more productive and helpful to everyone... if we chose to be considerate and build stronger foundations!!!

Have a wonderful 2019... I look forward to us becoming better communicators... and raise the bar in the information we post here! Cheers!!

Our Queen's Christmas Address!
    The Queen's Christmas message 2018: In full
    The Queen has said the Christian message of "peace on earth and goodwill to all" is "needed as much as ever", in her Christmas Day broadcast.
    She also emphasised the importance of people with opposing views treating each other respectfully.
    Her message comes as Parliament remains divided over Theresa May's Brexit deal, as the UK prepares to leave the EU in March.
    However, as head of state, the Queen is publicly neutral on political matters.
    25 Dec 2018
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-46680354/the-queen-s-christmas-message-2018-in-full
    Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Hi, Hope every had a wonderful Christmas!
    In 2019... I hope we can be kind to each other, and work to better our Country.

Talked to Charlie Pearson today... is his birthday.
    It is disappointing we are less helpful and inclusive in our forum than perhaps we could be!

Was watching BBC and caught Our Queen's Christmas Address... and the Anti-cyber bullying work the Royal family is doing. Perhaps we all could be more receptive to other's points of view... without personal attacks.

Working with my Grandchildren... it is amazing how fast the examples in our actions are picked up by them... soon to become entrained as habits... and then are life skills... in how to communicate with others in our community for a life time. Please let the example each one of us lead here... be constructive and helpful to those we influence... by the words we post here.

I will work my best to be positive... and build a better more productive agricultural community. I hope others will consider doing this as well... as we could become much more productive and helpful to everyone... if we chose to be considerate and build stronger foundations!!!

Have a wonderful 2019... I look forward to us becoming better communicators... and raise the bar in the information we post here! Cheers!!

Comment

With friends like this... 2019 should be a blast!!!
      From the Washington Post;

'After being launched by a rocket, a vehicle carrying a potentially nuclear payload detaches and glides back to earth at hypersonic speeds. It is so fast and agile, Putin claimed when he unveiled it in a speech in March, that it will be able to evade missile defenses for years to come.'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russia-is-poised-to-add-a-new-hypersonic-nuclear-warhead-to-its-arsenal/2018/12/26/e9b89374-0934-11e9-8942-0ef442e59094_story.html?utm_term=.8a446003d3c6

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Our Queen's Christmas Address!
      The Queen's Christmas message 2018: In full
      The Queen has said the Christian message of "peace on earth and goodwill to all" is "needed as much as ever", in her Christmas Day broadcast.
      She also emphasised the importance of people with opposing views treating each other respectfully.
      Her message comes as Parliament remains divided over Theresa May's Brexit deal, as the UK prepares to leave the EU in March.
      However, as head of state, the Queen is publicly neutral on political matters.
      25 Dec 2018
      https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-46680354/the-queen-s-christmas-message-2018-in-full

Comment

Thank you,Tom, for word about Charlie and New Year message.
        Hope to be able to talk to him again myself.
        Also other Agriville posters who have gone silent over the years.
        Best wishes for all in coming year for those who still follow this forum.

Comment

Happy new year Tom4seedtax my resolution is to buy less new and improved(sarcasm) seed in the future.

Comment

Very astute comment sofa.king...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...