• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loonie

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loonie

I got 73.05 month/ yr end # and this slow trickle is gonna turn into a waterfall. What do you got 101?

Should mean a jump in inputs even though most of the fertilizer is made in saskatchewan or Canada...

Nice to be able to make an imaginary trip to NOLA and increase the price for no good reason because natural gas is produced here as well...

****ing retarded......

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Should mean a jump in inputs even though most of the fertilizer is made in saskatchewan or Canada...

Nice to be able to make an imaginary trip to NOLA and increase the price for no good reason because natural gas is produced here as well...

****ing retarded......
      Please stop being honest and factual it's so negative!!! Hahaha

Comment

Out shopping with wifey between meetings. $22.50 usd/28.90CAD on the tag (why do clothes have cad prices down here???)

Today's exchange rate makes 22.50 USD worth over 31 CAD.

Comment

I guess it makes us competitive in the grain markets.

But I've been bringing some stuff up from the States for a restoration project I would like to finish and boy does it add to the cost, exchange and taxes...yikes.

Comment

73.05 by yearend would be overdone but could play out. Looking for sub 73 in Jan.

Was thinking this drop in the CAD should boost Canola bids. About all it's doing is improving the crush margin

Comment

My USA account has maybe a few more years till it’s low and has to be propped up. First was done years ago at par.
              But I got my Florida temp residence card today.

Comment

I know a few people, less than twelve, that are still living off their bundles of $1.10 US for $1.00 Cad.

Comment

Macdon02...
                  73.05... may be easy after today;
                  "Reuters 4:00 p.m. (2100 GMT), the Canadian dollar was trading 0.7 percent lower at 1.3598 to the greenback, or 73.54 U.S. cents. "We are seeing an extremely orderly move but a weakening Canadian dollar, as would be expected with lower oil prices and deteriorating risk appetite," said Greg Anderson, global head of foreign exchange strategy at BMO Capital Markets in New York. Wall Street stocks fell in volatile trading amid concerns of slowing growth and a looming U.S. government shutdown."
                  Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  I got 73.05 month/ yr end # and this slow trickle is gonna turn into a waterfall. What do you got 101?

Comment

The Canadian dollar being below 74 cents, its lowest value since May 2017.

Interesting.

Comment

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/coin-loonie-royal-canadian-mint-cabinet-trudeau-homosexuality-1.4954537

The problem is...... no one's buying it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...