• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So .....I am a selfish farmer....hahaha

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WCWGA's motto used to be "seeking market driven solutions". How in hell are trailing royalties distorted into "market based"? They used to argue that their property rights were violated by compulsory pooling through the CWB yet now support compulsory end point royalties. I think if the NFU had come out in favour of end point royalties the Wheat Growers would have opposed them.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      .....or the WCWG past president who was so ****ing proud to sign the token first open market durum contract but likely didn't realize there were no checks and balances put in place to protect her. What a bunch of gullible saps.

If bucket was negotiating we may not have got an open market as soon but at least it may have been more balanced and accountable.

**** me, there was no negotiating....the sponsors on that list must have been laughing their head off.
      f*ck, that was a real dumbell, where is her pasta plant?

Comment

She gave up on pasta plant. Now getting paid to speak at events.
        Oh and former wheat growers chair is running for provincial politics.
        Guess this group is a training ground for those with higher aspirations. No wonder they don't care about actual career farmers. They all claim to be farmers but their always off globe trotting and networking to get the next big gig while the real farmers in their families stay home and work the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by cuban_assassin View Post
          She gave up on pasta plant. Now getting paid to speak at events.
          Oh and former wheat growers chair is running for provincial politics.
          Guess this group is a training ground for those with higher aspirations. No wonder they don't care about actual career farmers. They all claim to be farmers but their always off globe trotting and networking to get the next big gig while the real farmers in their families stay home and work the farm.
          There is little vision in the two above other than what is best for themselves.....its not about farmers as a whole ....its about what's best for a few...

If you connect the dots ...there is a common theme....an imaginary pasta plant and a school friend from Davidson .....a lot of covering up to be done for a guy that squirrelled enough money away to buy out the shareholders with no tax paid.....and then the used rail line that immediately got 100 million....while the lentil producers were left out of anything ....

Comment

They don't write their own songs, song sheets are provided by sponsors.

Look my mouth is moving but they're not my words!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...