• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The yellow vests have arrived

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like what's happening. Wish larger crowds would happen.

People are waking up to the insanity of the Fed Gov and its time to take Canada Back.

Trudeau is insane a typical liberal puppet. He doesn't care about Canadians only a Future job at the UN.

Send this Prick Packing.

Comment

and not a word on msm news ?

Comment

Was in Lloyd yesterday. Lot of guys I knew attended the rally. Very well supported. 500 yellow vests. I didn’t attend by drove by several times. Never seen something like this that well supported in Lloyd. It’s a funny town that way but folks are fed up. Was at a Dean Brody concert not long ago. He’s a ****ing idiot. Wife likes his shitty music so I had to go. Anyway he would stop and talk between songs. Starts mentioning legalizing pot and being on a train with Trudeau. Well his eyes got big and his face look worried cause either he seen the crowds faces or someone mouthed him off. I don’t know but he moved onto something else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
            ..I like what's happening. Wish larger crowds would happen...
            Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            .. I didn’t attend by drove by several times...
            Yep, there's a difference between apathy and revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Yep, there's a difference between apathy and revolution.
              Doesn’t it start somewhere? Agree most are apathetic. It’s only when life gets tough they care. Think it takes 20% of the population to get motivated and when the remaining sympathists see it’s a worthy cause it mushrooms. I just wish the white supremacists stay the **** out of it. The antifas say it’s racist already because the yellow shirts are against illegal migration but for legal immigration.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...