• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limiting production

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        Back in the Ken goudy days they tried shit like this.

I agree for every two farmers cutting back some prick would think I’ll seed wall to wall and make money.

It’s like herding cats your correct

I don't mean idling land and doing nothing with it. I mean idling land, controlling weeds with $3 per acre chem instead of $30 per acre and then building N with a cover crop then knocking all down with pro till in the fall. So you are making money because you are cutting costs for the following production yrs. Plus 1/3 less acres to harvest. Less fuel, less fert, less chem, less carbon tax, less insurance, less wear and tear, less stress.

Just like the patch we will need to find our own solutions to our own problems and not rely on govt. They wont solve any problems.
        Last edited by jazz; Dec 15, 2018, 13:20.

Comment

Well admittedly I don’t know (shite) but there was a chance to maybe pull together, buy the Port of Churchill facility and the railroad and have our own company. No one of the deep thinkers wanted it. We need to compete in the world market, no matter what the delivery system, our own or with the bloodsuckers. So, bloodsuckers, here we come.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...