• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of the mouths of babes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the mouths of babes

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Justin Trudeau fans.
    Not really knowing what a Trudeau fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny .
    The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... Again.
    Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a Trudeau fan."
    The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Trudeau?"
    Johnny said, "Because I'm a Conservative."
    The teacher asked him why he's a Conservative.
    Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Conservative and my Dad's a Conservative, so I'm a Conservative."
    Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?"
    With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me a Trudeau fan."

There will be no nativity scene in Ottawa this Christmas as they are unable to find 3 wise men, and the search is on going to find a virgen, but the stable has a good supply of assed.

Comment

Won't be one in Washington either. They unpacked their nativity scene removed all the Jews, Arabs and foreigners. Ended up with a jackass and a bunch of sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Won't be one in Washington either. They unpacked their nativity scene removed all the Jews, Arabs and foreigners. Ended up with a jackass and a bunch of sheep.
        Those sheep know the jackass so they all have their backs up against the wall. Hahahaha

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...