• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday afternoon cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
    No Balls eh !!! Have you got the courage then to go to the Crop Production topic and answer the Pesticide thread on earth?
    No courage or time .

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
      Just about any rye is good.
      Except Canadian club.
      CR or Wisers are great as is the common man's version .
      Alberta premium ,my choice,
      Just a little raw
      Alberta premium is the best and ONLY rye whiskey on the market that is made with 100% rye. Every other one including crown is a rye blend

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post
        No courage or time .
        just press that ignore button and your problems are over ! then only time you will see his/her post is when someone quotes him/her? that's how I saw his/her post when you quoted him
        gets rid of an obnoxious abusive personkind
        taking shit and abuse from the likes of that is a complete waste of time
        haven't missed the abuse at all
        can't see where calling 99% of the worlds farmers stupid is constructive at all
        there is another organic farmer on here whom most respect and value his opinions as I do
        nothing wrong with organic , very respectful way to farm
        Last edited by Guest; Dec 9, 2018, 09:48.

Comment

Austranadia almost has a new stone wheel.. it's square again.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            just press that ignore button and your problems are over ! then only time you will see his/her post is when someone quotes him/her? that's how I saw his/her post when you quoted him
            gets rid of an obnoxious abusive personkind
            taking shit and abuse from the likes of that is a complete waste of time
            haven't missed the abuse at all
            can't see where calling 99% of the worlds farmers stupid is constructive at all
            there is another organic farmer on here whom most respect and value his opinions as I do
            nothing wrong with organic , very respectful way to farm
            Where is the ignore button.
            How do you do it.
            Thanks

Comment

just click on the users name next to their post, a new window appears, then you will be presented with an option to ignore user.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...