• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes

Thank you for a little frost to highlight our aging saskpower infrastructure .....think where the money saskpower spent at GTH to grow weeds could have went....

Thank you to those that work those outages..

Thank you to government officials that think they are giving farmers time to speak when in fact they don't and they have a ringer audience ....

Thank you for additional costs to the farm through a royalty scheme....

Thank you to the federal government for letting the grain car fleet get sold and now help buy oil cars for an already well subsidized oil industry....why doesn't the ****ing oil industry buy their own cars with the royalty holidays they receive or the money they don't have to spend on abandoned wells?.

Thank you for water flooding royalty holidays.....

Thank you for 15 dollar a barrel oil and fuel at over a buck a liter....and oil for any piece of equipment is like gold....

Thank you to BASF who is still on funds pending for chemical non performance refunds or the cheque is in the mail.....I wonder if emplowees are being paid?

Thank you to no one in the agriculture press for noticing the meeting in Saskatoon or the 3 cent increase in red lentils....why is this not news? Because some analysts were wrong on their advice...

Thank you Trudeau for admitting that the RCMP does inform you in advance on CEO arrests and by extension the investigations of your MPs as well.....I hope an MP catches the double speak on those two issues...
    Last edited by bucket; Dec 7, 2018, 06:59.

Thanks bucket for those good points.

Thanks French people for showing what a little balls can do for the little guys. Fk your election your carbon tax and your reduced taxes for the wealthy which was way more an issue there than is being reported.

Thanks for all the commodity and farm groups bringing farm issues front and centre to the media?????? We can start a revolting at all thes offices and move on and up.

Comment

A big thank you to Deere dealers that won't sell you certain pieces of Equipment because they are going to RB auctions and sells for way less than you were offering. Great buisiness model.

A big thank you to JT Trudeau as now I can write off a huge amount the first year I buy new equipment.

Thank you to Sask power Employees for a great job.

Thank you to Sask. power for getting me to look at purchasing a large diesel generator for the farm so when a real ice storm hits and were out of power for months I will survive.

MAybe solar panels could work.

A huge thank you to BASF for destroying my 2018 Pea crop and then ignoring my calls all summer pictures don't lie. Real special group and now your gifted Liberty What can possibly go wrong.

Big thank you to the Coop for buying a barrel of oil at the bottom and selling a litre of Gasoline at the Top. My god what a business model.

Big thank you to the Regina airport for unloading an AC jet that just arrived before a Westjet flight that was on the ground for a half an hour.

Big thank you to Solar powered Cameras that keep mine charged, Not in Saskatchewan but Florida. Yea they work in Sunny climates but not so much here in the winter.

Big thank you to the Federal and Provincial NDP. WIth 4% of the Vote do you actually now realize you're going down the wrong path and need a new rebirth.

Big thank you to MAxi Pad and his new Peoplekind party, Saying all the right things to help JT win again.

Big thank you to our PM who is going out of his way to destroy our country so he can get a job for life doing nothing working for the United Nations.

Big thank you to posters like Chuck and Grass for giving us reasons every day to Vote JT out of office and get rid of the Carbon Tax. Keep posting its great.

Big thank you to Being alive as two guys my age didn't have such a great week. Enjoy every moment you never know when your time is up.

Happy Friday.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...