• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics harvest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics harvest

Will add story yields etc in a while
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	778241.Click image for larger version

Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	778242Click image for larger version

Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	778243Click image for larger version

Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	778244

Just love the look of that blue sky.
    It has been a long time since we have seen much of the sun.

Comment

Yield have to talk tonnes per ha 1.8 feed barley.
      $302 in paddock when costs taken off.

You'll have to do numbers here
      1.5 others glyphosate and hammer herbicide and 0.5 let amine knock down 2weeks before seeding.
      Day of seeding 1.5 lt trifluralin 1.5 avadex 1.2 lt Paraquat 100 grams per ha diurnal 150 grams metrabuzine or sencor

Fert a mix of 80%DAP 20 % urea with 2% zinc

In crop 1 lt amine 700 and 50 ml per ha lontrel.

That's it.

Off course 3 spray operations 1 seeding and one harvest operation.

There ya go far a found some one worse than sandbox of ghetto.

Elevator 28 kms away.

The barley will actually be warehoused for a short term maybe a week or two to see if any price rises.

Buyers can see my stocks at elevator its voluntary if you want to disclose them or not.

Domestic end user and elevator price similar at moment.

Wheat still rising.

Will post some more pics later in my harvest blog. Should finish all barley tomorrow.

If you wonder ding Clara's 670 with 1580 hours and 9 yr old Macedon.

Straw in best areas will be baled for livestock.

Adios gotta load a truck 5.30 am here only got to be at 2 am perfect harvesting night

Edit forgot to add feet rate 60 kg per ha and seed rate 55 kg per ha. Farmer saved seed. A balmy 41 c coming up today
      Last edited by malleefarmer; Dec 5, 2018, 13:46.

Comment

Thanks for posting your results. Do you fertilize all at seeding time or have a 2 pass fertilizer system? You actually had as good or better bottom line as my wheat did this year. Currently enjoying the third crappy year in a row here with the main problem now is that it is snowing on my canola still in field. Harvest stopped here Oct 28. Send the sun here. Seems to be cloudy all the time now here. Climate change for the worse. Do know of one Claas 670 around here and they complain of electrical troubles with it. How do like Macedon? header. HaHa.

Comment

Fert all at seeding.

Normal year with average rainfall would have got 50kg ha urea. At about 5 leaf stage

Comment

Thanks for the harvest updates and keeping us up to speed on your grain prices. I appreciate your posts Wizard of Oz.

Comment

Is the yield better than expected? I can't remember what you predicted earlier for yields.

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire ended up 1.5 t ha.

Pricks had a load rejected for sand had to go to a different elevator 90 kms away to be segregated

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...