• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments from seed royalty meeting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    No variety should be deregistered or reclassified without as much due diligence as it took to register and stay in the system...

The CWRS varieties that took years of development and testing took the swipe of a pen to move to CNHR...

Where is the older canola varieties like Quest or Q2 or Quantum....etc or just plain old open pollinated conventional canola....

Publicly bred and corporately deregistered.....
    I agree 100%
    Columbus hrsw was one of those that was chopped this year. In my area it grew as well as the newest varieties out there except maybe Brandon. Using today’s inputs and farming techniques bring the best out of some varieties such as Columbus it’s fault was it grew tall straw and could shatter on occasion but would yield good and kick ass for grade when weather turned bad. I have had it in the two top grades with snow rain on it when the new stuff went feed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...