• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's try it this way...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's try it this way...

Since Justin thinks he should tell the Saudi prince the right way to do things in Saudi Arabia....what would Justine say if the Saudi prince told him to quit ****ing around with pipelines and the oil industry....

Just a little thought provocating discussion for a Sunday morning....

Notice how I equally use the names Justin and Justine in my posts...because I am not sure if he is a man or a woman and I don't think he's decided yet....
    Last edited by bucket; Dec 2, 2018, 08:17.

Saudi princes promote screwing around with pipelines in Canuckistan. If a Canuckistanian pipeline made it to tidewater there would be a price was since OPEC would not cede the Chinese market without some sort of fight. Need more sanction on Iran.

Comment

Well then, Auntie Justine would work as well as Auntie Trump.

Anyone else notice the look of disdain Trump gave Trudeau at the signing of what ever the **** their calling the North American trade agreement these days.

Trudeau seems to garner very little respect where ever he goes.

Wouldn't he have had to actually done and accomplished something of substance to earn any respect. No wonder nobody tolerates his criticism, chastising, holier than thou attitude. If the Liberal party had half a brain they would quietly retire him out the back door. And hopefully the Canadian electorate punts them all to the curb regardless of who is leading them...enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Well then, Auntie Justine would work as well as Anti Trump.

Anyone else notice the look of disdain Trump gave Trudeau at the signing of what ever the **** their calling the North American trade agreement these days.

Trudeau seems to garner very little respect where ever he goes.

Wouldn't he have had to actually done and accomplished something of substance to earn any respect. No wonder nobody tolerates his criticism, chastising, holier than thou attitude. If the Liberal party had half a brain they would quietly retire him out the back door. And hopefully the Canadian electorate punts them all to the curb regardless of who is leading them...enough is enough.
        Thats what happens when a spoiled rich trust fund kid is put in charge....ever notice the disdain you have for locals that are that way....over time as they build experience and a few humbling mistakes do they start to earn the respect they deserve....some never do earn any respect for their arrogance...

Sort of what's happening to Trudeau....he can't be humbled because he is too arrogant and too much stupid....

Comment

A preening effete fop. And we may be stuck with him for a while.

Comment

...something a little more serene and calming for a Sunday morning.

Comment

Thanks ...haven't seen the sun in a few days...

Comment

Bucket

"Since Justin thinks he should tell the Saudi prince the right way to do things in Saudi Arabia....what would Justine say if the Saudi prince told him to quit ****ing around with pipelines and the oil industry...."

What are you trying to say here?

The Saudi Prince order the death of Khashoggi which has been confirmed by the CIA.. The Prince is currently bombing the shit our of Yemen where 1000s of civilians have been kill and 12 million are on the verge of starvation.

Do you think Harper or any other Canadian PM would not have spoken up?

Are you in favor of how the dictators of the world are doing what they want with very little criticism from Trump? Do you think the Bush's would put up with this shit from Putin or the Crown Prince?

As for pipeline, Trudeau approve Keystone and bought Trans Mountain. Is this not trying to get things
                done?

Sitting in the middle of the prairies has maybe given you a false sense of security!

Comment

Trudeau could buy our grain and send it to the starving in Yemen.....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Since Justin thinks he should tell the Saudi prince the right way to do things in Saudi Arabia....what would Justine say if the Saudi prince told him to quit ****ing around with pipelines and the oil industry....
                    What do you mean by the word if? Isn't it painfully obvious that there are outside interests who will do anything to stop Canada from building pipelines, and quite successfully at that. That we just happen to have a duly elected useful idiot in charge is only helping their cause. It cannot possibly be only a series of unfortunate coincidences that every pipeline project gets blocked, cancelled or postponed indefinitely. Follow the money.

Comment

Bucket

"Trudeau could buy our grain and send it to the starving in Yemen..... "

Thanks for the chaff, I understand now!

Comment

Time for MBS to invite Trudeau to his palace for frank and honest interrogation, er..ah, I mean discussion.

I wanna see the magic trick that makes Trudeau disappear. These towel heads are so good at them. They can make anything disappear into a building, be it people or even planes.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Just a little thought provocating discussion for a Sunday morning....

Notice how I equally use the names Justin and Justine in my posts...[ATTACH]3687[/ATTACH]....
                          It is in doubt...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...