• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes

First and foremost a big thank you for a reminder this morning from the bear...

Thank you to Trudeau for his quick reaction to auto workers concerns and completely ignoring farmers and oil workers .....

Thank you for another reasonable week of weather...its definitely shortening winter now.

Thank you for our government leaders that can assemble in a small room to talk about Doug Ford's French policy....while ignoring the rest of Canada.

Thank you for the reminder from federal government about the seed tax meeting on december 4...not sure why this isn't pissing guys off more...its another tax...

Tank you to the provincial government for at least trying to make urban and rural ownership laws similar...its the least they can do after making our fuel prices the same....

Thank you to retails that don't give a shit but to take your money with zero responsibility or accountability for the custom work they do...

Thank you to saskpulse and CDC for releasing a tender on yellow beans for a select few and more than likely less than what it cost to develop....meaning no ROI for the farmers contributing the checkoff or the CDC...just the select few that get to grow it ....

Thank you to Trump for his response to GM....you can't take the bailout money and leave without consequences.....

Thank you to the people at agriville that let me vent once a week...

add on I wasn't paying attention much this week...

Oh shit

Thank you to the Alberta government for the plan to buy railcars to help out an already grossly subsidized oil industry....

Holy **** not that grain cars would hold oil....since they barely hold grain....and get sold for less than scrap prices....

Farmers could only wish when their revenues drop off that any government would do something that big...

2013 rail fiasco.....pulse prices plummeting....zero nada nothing...

Thank you to the rocket scientist analysts that said earlier in the year to sell red lentils before they hit 13 cents....

Thank you to Pulse canada and saskpulse to use our check off money for market research on behalf of everyone else and then let the farmers know last the market is changing....reading it the western producer means you are the last to know ....but the first to pay...

Comment

A big thank you to West Jet for turning a plane around in Toronto and getting a sick patent off the flight. Better than landing in Winnipeg.

A big thank you to Sask for the New Trespassing laws. So if I piss in my neighbour's crop while outcrop checking my field do I have to tell him. Or will the trail camera get the action?

A big thank you to the General hospital for great parking. Wow, you guys have all the brains. Oh, it was the NDP that made out like bandits building a hospital in downtown Regina and guess who owned most of the buildings surrounding it. Sure wasn't a Conservative.

But a really big thank you to the Staff at the General Hospital and St Pauls in Saskatoon who handled my son's surgery. When something happens and you need health care fast, shit happens. Also to the Ambulance staff for the transfer from Regina to Saskatoon.

St Pauls thanks for no Security really would be nice if someone actually patrolled the grounds. Just saying.

Thanks to the Hotels of Saskatoon who can offer a lower rate for people who have to have extended stays.

Big thank you to the weather here its close to Zero but sure would be nice to see the sun.

Big thank you to Nut case in Alberta finally figuring out she needs to have oil to pay the bills. Buying rail cars to transport oil should really help with grain movement this winter and beyond.

Big thank you to MAD Max and the All about Me party. If Trudeau wins again its all your fault.

Three weeks in Jail and then back to fun.

Ah, Saskatchewan.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1192.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	766910

Comment

Another thank you to Quorum for their yearly sunshine and lollipops report of grain movement....there has been good weather and railways are hardly breaking 500000 tonnes a week movement and there is 2.8 mmt of vessel space at west coast....

Comment

Wow thanks for lights

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...