• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

longest active member on agriville ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    I've been annoying people on Agriville since Sept 22, 2010.
    Really? it seems longer than that lol. I had an 8 year head start on you!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
      Really? it seems longer than that lol. I had an 8 year head start on you!
      Yup, a magnification of cause and effect. It might only seem longer because I am "fairly active" on this site. I've been called an Agriville-oholic and some even suggested I get off Agriville for my own good. I don't sit on the local coffee row so this is a substitute. Believe it or not, I've learned things on this site and met some good people online but would still like to maintain a level of "personal" anonymity. I never came here looking for friends but have made some good online acquaintances. I'll talk to anyone who can/will tolerate my bullshit...

Comment

I see I joined Nov 22 1999. Rarely post anymore but visit almost daily.

Comment

A lot of good posters not here anymore,(or have new names)?
          Congrats SF3

Comment

burbert was a ripper bloke with a warped view of the world and way of expressing it and of course cottonpicken

Comment

1/2/01 is the first post for me I think, dial up internet back then, I seem to have posted the same thread about a dozen times a couple of days later, computers and the internet have certainly moved on.

Comment

Oct 23, 2000. Also dont post much anymore but always check in to see what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by countryguy View Post
                  I see I joined Nov 22 1999. Rarely post anymore but visit almost daily.
                  I agree... if commodity marketing were discussed... would be reason to post. Earl gets shot at when he posts...

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I think we need to salute Charlie Pearson who was a passionate early poster on Agriville.com
                    Here is a video we did with him several years ago when I first had the pleasure to meet him in person at AgriTrade in Red Deer. Terrific person. Joe Dales

Comment

Originally posted by joedales View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

I think we need to salute Charlie Pearson who was a passionate early poster on Agriville.com
                      Here is a video we did with him several years ago when I first had the pleasure to meet him in person at AgriTrade in Red Deer. Terrific person. Joe Dales

My 🎩 goes off to charliep, too. A marvelous communicator. I met him personally at the WCBGA in Calgary; a warm personality, hardworking and diplomatic. pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...