• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, Austranada, I'll bite

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Austranada, I'll bite

Since you have been kind and generous enough to grace Agriville with your presence, You have been speaking in riddles, saying a lot without saying anything about what we should do, only what we shouldn't do(unless I missed it), and berating anyone who doesn't agree. It seems that you are just bursting at the seams waiting for someone to impart your wisdom to. So what is the answer that you have come to share with us unenlightened puppets? Do I need to pay for your seminar? Buy your book? Buy your products? Hire your consulting services? Or will you share your vast wisdom with us right here for free?

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Since you have been kind and generous enough to grace Agriville with your presence, You have been speaking in riddles, saying a lot without saying anything about what we should do, only what we shouldn't do(unless I missed it), and berating anyone who doesn't agree. It seems that you are just bursting at the seams waiting for someone to impart your wisdom to. So what is the answer that you have come to share with us unenlightened puppets? Do I need to pay for your seminar? Buy your book? Buy your products? Hire your consulting services? Or will you share your vast wisdom with us right here for free?
    Carbon
    Maybe
    Maybe
    Maybe
    Maybe
    And no

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
      Carbon
      Maybe
      Maybe
      Maybe
      Maybe
      And no
      So, after all your free advertising here, I would hate for those efforts to go to waste, where do we sign up?

But Chuck told me carbon is the enemy to be eliminated? I am confused.

Comment

So, after all your free advertising here, I would hate for those efforts to go to waste, where do we sign up?

But Chuck told me carbon is the enemy to be eliminated? I am confused.
        advertising ? fm
        someone once said no such thing as bad advertising , now we know that's not true

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          advertising ? fm
          someone once said no such thing as bad advertising , now we know that's not true
          He obviously attended the same marketing school as our other favorite to troll. They both learned that the most important step is to insult and belittle your potential customers and target audience.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            advertising ? fm
            I thought you said you blocked me.

Comment

He obviously attended the same marketing school as our other favorite to troll. They both learned that the most important step is to insult and belittle your potential customers and target audience.
              Hmmm seems you're not prepared to start your own planet. ChuckChuck baggage getting too heavy to carry? You keep dragging it around. Now go back to the Mars thread and submit a list of your favorite chemicals you would bring, bearing in mind that no one will want to buy what you produce.

Comment

Even looks like a condescending self-righteous assholes....

Comment

So what can I put thru my sprayer if I’m organic?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                    I'm guessing here, but whatever Austranada is selling, you can apply.

Comment

http://publications.gc.ca/collections/collection_2018/ongc-cgsb/P29-32-311-2018-eng.pdf

Comment

See anything you like?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...