• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mars Landing Today

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mars Landing Today

Insight made a successful landing on Mars today . what a fantastic achievement , again . this shit just amazes me . Hope for humanity.

Great, we can send Trudeau and Morneau back home for Xmas. Then they can just stay there. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Insight made a successful landing on Mars today . what a fantastic achievement , again . this shit just amazes me . Hope for humanity.
      Humans can barely manage one planet....

To a degree humans are the "cancer" of the earth...now they want to metastasize other parts of the Universe.

As far as I'm concerned life on Earth exists because of a fairly fine chemical biological balancing act...one that doesn't appear to exist in Earth's near vicinity or maybe nowhere within reasonable reach of intergalactic travel.

Oddly enough, some of what seemed to be far fetched science fiction in the past has indeed become science fact by the power and creativity of the human mind....scary, or not?

Elements and energy combined have resulted in an interesting result on Earth, hard to say if its happened anywhere else and if it did, what it looks like.

Ever stop to think that maybe we are the Aliens flying around other places in UFOs?

ps, nope...I haven't been to the Pot-Shop.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...