• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primeminister absent

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primeminister absent

No prime minister at the grey cup, guess not enough *****s playing ,he seems able to make all the gay pride parades from one end of country to the other.
    Mabry he knew Calgary was going to win and is still smarting from the welcome he got in Calgary last week. Go west go.

He would have gone DEAF from the BOOS Edmonton crowd could belt out!

Comment

IF Trudeau had gone to the Grey Cup all you guys would be bitching that it's a waste of taxpayer's dollars, which it truly would have been.

Comment

Sometimes you realize when its best just to stay home.
        All that booing and insults would definitely make sock boy cry full force.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
          Sometimes you realize when its best just to stay home.
          All that booing and insults would definitely make sock boy cry full force.
          I never missed him, who cares?

Comment

Besides , one of the real bosses of this country issued the blessing for the game....

Comment

There isn’t a camera the drama teacher doesn’t like.....he knew he would of been booed and heckled so he stayed home like a coward and didn’t address the crowd by video either.

Stephen Harper is a big sports fan so bought his own ticket and was sitting in the crowd last night watching with other football fans...he attended the 2013 Grey Cup in Regina as well. 👍🏻

Comment

One of my group there chatted briefly with Mr. Harper.
                Always a down to earth approachable guy I thought.

Comment

No I wouldn’t of said why did we pay for Trudeau to be at the grey cup. He’s our PM.

The Boos would of being icing on the cake.

Comment

BEen absent for anthing west of T.O. , since the election
                    Why the surprise?

Comment

I expect he took into consideration that there was alcohol involved and some might get downright nasty!

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                        I expect he took into consideration that there was alcohol involved and some might get downright nasty!
                        Nothing that afew hard long pulls on the bong filled with the "Trudeau High Test" pot variety wouldn't cure... mellow out even the most obnoxious drunks.

You know...like the Trudeau affect...just like the catatonic state he charmed the majority of the electorate into before the last Federal election....until they came down and realized they had been on a bad trip.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...