• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solid crude hockey pucks no need for pipelines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
    Pipelines cost what a mile to build? 8 million? Or use something we already have right now today? Hahaha
    Yes I know I am a dummy.
    Pipelines would cost taxpayers $0 if Trudeau gets out of the way with his carbon footprint studies and gender neutral games.
    Loading up the railways with oil and hockey pucks filled with oil will not be good for us grain farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      Gee, let me see, would you rather fill your sprayer with a hose or by 5 gallon pail?
      If I don't have a hose hundreds of pails would keep me going instead of losing the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        If I don't have a hose hundreds of pails would keep me going instead of losing the crop.
        You could covert all your equipment to run on hockey pucks too. Sure that would be cheap and easy too!

This is so far from a good idea it not even worth the conversation..

Comment

With the crude price differential costing the Canadian economy $80,000,000 per day, that would pay for a lot of miles of pipeline every day. Just sayin'...

A big Thank You to foragefamer, chuck Chuck and cohorts for supporting this attack on the Canadian economy.

Comment

Pretty simple really , just park all the oil cars on a line. From here to Texas. Cut the ends out and weld them
            Together. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
              Pretty simple really , just park all the oil cars on a line. From here to Texas. Cut the ends out and weld them
              Together. Ha ha.
              Good one Sawfly!

Comment

A pipeline might not be in everyone's best interest. Justin's grand daddy made his money with 30 gas stations in Montreal and his daddy brought in the national energy program. Maybe Justin has a soft spot for the old family business and plans on pricing gas at the pumps just like pharmaceuticals and seed canola are priced. Alberta might just have to suck it up and quit whining.
                Last edited by 6V53; Nov 28, 2018, 21:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...