• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parallels

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parallels

Oil in 2015 was what? 52 dollars a barrel

Lentils in 2015 were 36 cents ..was deleting texts on phone and found that

Oil in 2018 is what? 17 bucks a barrel for WCS

Lentils are what 16 cents today?

Media needs help because MSM is in trouble financially??????
    Pulse farmers need help because of financial trouble with current prices???

Oil companies asking for intervention from government due to the tough spot they are in...
    Farmers have no one asking for help due to the tough spot they are in...

The same question arises ...why is no one speaking for farmers?

Brad Wall is getting lots of media speaking on behalf of oil for his province...talking the abandoned well subsidy again...

Who is not in the next 30 second spot asking for similar government help?

Farmers representative groups....Saskpulse, saskcanola, saskflax, saskwheat, saskanythingfarming......

**** sakes already farming is a multi billion dollar endeavour every year....

They are saying 80 million a day is being lost in the oil industry.....there was 10 billion in the fields in mid September...not a peep....

Now there are more costs coming to farming next year ...the carbon tax. and eventually a seed tax...

Ron Bonnet says the fiscal update was good for farmers but can't highlight a detail of how it is good for us....

Why should the gov subsidize agro, its not a subsidy to farmers ,its a subsidy to machinery cos,fuel,fert,chem cos, BBecause we seem determined to self destruct, grow more to drive the price down. I feel if everyone would cut inputs by 20% we would see a better internal market, I know the world dictates the price on international markets, but why should the tax payer of Canada subsidize the world.
    I would relay like to know who is better off , the high imput guy or the low imput guy Its the net that counts not the gross.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...