• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately it’s D , the UN wants the entire system imploded to reset wealth among everyone but the elites.... which they feel apart of themselves as policy makers. The current Canadian government is one of their biggest cheerleaders 📣.
    Check out “land ownership” as part of the UN’s 2030 policy ...... think about that real hard as a western Canadian farmer. Once they strip the wealth next on the plate is land ...... it’s clearly stated in their policy.

Comment

Thats why I included D Furrow. Never know the ultimate game plan. They created the Great Depression and that lasted 10 years.

They have to work quick if they plan on rolling out the one world currency in 2018 as predicted on the cover of the 1988 Economist magazine. Some really woo woo stuff lol.

Last edited by biglentil; Nov 26, 2018, 21:13.

Comment

Why not just let it reset, ledgers and accounting won't mean much when hunger and violence ramp up. Or maybe we can just use the power of positive thought and "will" ourselves into prosperity, "because the Universe is abundant" and there is enough for everyone, according to the book "The Secret"(sarcasm).

Geez, time to sit back, put up my feet and "imagine" how wealthy I am and let it roll in.....

I'm still waiting, how long is this supposed to take?

Comment

Farma, you have to feel it. Imagining doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            Farma, you have to feel it. Imagining doesn't work.
            Well then, I know I am wealthy beyond imagination in many areas of my life. Because wealth isn't only measured in dollars and cents...

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

They have to work quick if they plan on rolling out the one world currency in 2018 as predicted on the cover of the 1988 Economist magazine. Some really woo woo stuff lol.
              Well they started with the European "one world currency" - the Euro - in '99 so maybe not so far out with their crazy predictions.

Comment

Pick your poison . . . .

Currency reset = war

No currency reset = depression

Not sure The Economist magazine talked about currency ramifications and the risks attached. One currency would never work (IMO) or be tolerated by global powers. Run that one by Trump . . . .

Comment

Meanwhile Russia sees Europe fighting amongst itself, they have trump in their pocket, and the rest of the world is going to economically collapse so let's take over Ukraine???

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    Well then, I know I am wealthy beyond imagination in many areas of my life. Because wealth isn't only measured in dollars and cents...

Take care.
                    Either is success. Best thing said here in a very long time Farma.

Comment

China-US trade tensions rising... US President Donald Trump on Tuesday
                      seemed to quash hopes of a trade truce with China. In an interview with the
                      Wall Street Journal, Trump said he expects to raise tariffs on $200 billion
                      in Chinese imports to 25% from 10% currently...and he would also slap duties
                      on all remaining annual imports from China ($267 billion worth) if
                      negotiations with China’s leader Xi Jinping fail to produce a trade deal. He
                      said it was “highly unlikely” he would accept China’s request to hold off on
                      the increase, planned for Jan. 1.

More good news continue to float down the river.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                        Once the bubble bursts; it acts like dominos across markets. Now GM fallout which has a much bigger root attached called sub-prime auto loans.

Once debt is no longer a growth asset, look out . . . it becomes a heavy liability. This is the beginning of the painful debt unwind. No way of stopping this . . . . Central bankers now powerless.
                        How do you connect closing the GM plant with sub prime auto loans? Its not going to change the value of vehicles or the dynamics of buyers finance. Sounds like the plant has basically reached its lifespan and was producing sedans that consumers didnt want.

Not that I dont agree there is lots of high rick debt out there juat dont see the connection to this issue.

Comment

Whatcha talkin about, Willis?

Pharma feels negative waves, why not positive ones?

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                            How do you connect closing the GM plant with sub prime auto loans? Its not going to change the value of vehicles or the dynamics of buyers finance. Sounds like the plant has basically reached its lifespan and was producing sedans that consumers didnt want.

Not that I dont agree there is lots of high rick debt out there juat dont see the connection to this issue.
                            GDR . . . good point

Believe the GM plants closing and job losses plus the brewing sub-prime auto loan fallout are part 'n parcel of the financial bubble bursting within the entire auto industry. The impeding sub-prime auto loan fallout will place additional pressure on new car margins for all, not just GM. Apparently, Ford margins are already cut-in-half on some models.

Used car values could come under pressure over the next year (IMO) due to credit issues. Many auto makers may feel-the-crunch.

Comment

many people taking out 7-8 year loans on cars. what morons. loses half its value in one year.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                                many people taking out 7-8 year loans on cars. what morons. loses half its value in one year.
                                Who the **** cares...we both might know it's a stupid move but if the borrower has no intentions of paying, or can't, at least they had the use of a new car. Can get on the wrong side of market value real quick if it's wrote off in an accident...

Whose fault is it if you give a known type 1 diabetic kid a sucker? The kid's for taking it or yours for giving it to them? The kid can't resist the temptation and you should know better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...