• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crisis management

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crisis management

****ing trudeau couldn't manage a two man rush on a three hole shitter....

Crisis in Alberta due to low oil prices ...What the **** did you think was going to happen with out new pipeline capacity...you buffoon????

Crisis at Canada post.....what the **** did you think was going to happen when people are forced to online shopping when Sears and others bit it????....should have been looking at the opportunity to deliver for amazon and the like????

Canada Post is not a dead company ...quite the opposite with the opportunity of online shopping....wake the **** up management....

Crisis at the media ....well if you are shopping online more than likely you are reading the news as well....

How about faster internet for all of canada so everyone has the same services....

Crisis because Trump made changes to business taxes ....how about just waking the **** up Billy Moroneau....No carbon tax in the states?????

I don't care if you don't like unions ...Canada post has a business opportunity to deliver online shopping.....

It's idiotic...

Also both sides have negotiators ...can't blame the union for not looking for more business. ...might have to blame management for dropping the ball....

Comment

I would bet lots of new immigrants would take the jobs the postal workers no longer want.

Comment

Good idea but Canada post should be looking for expansion....online shopping deliveries....

Those parcels won't deliver themselves...the way the budget will balance itself....

Both sides are at fault but management ****ed this up...

Better justification to have post offices again....they missed it...

Comment

Bucket, hasn't overproduction caused Alberta's crude to plummet? How is a pipeline to deliver even more going to help? If it was actually wanted, shouldn't the price be higher without a pipeline? Supply demand and all that. Isn't that why Alberta producers are talking about a production cap?

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
            Bucket, hasn't overproduction caused Alberta's crude to plummet? How is a pipeline to deliver even more going to help? If it was actually wanted, shouldn't the price be higher without a pipeline? Supply demand and all that. Isn't that why Alberta producers are talking about a production cap?
            Some oil producers are...others with refinery and retails are not going to cut too much ...Suncor owns Petro canada ....Can you imagine their margins with gas at 1.20 a liter and supply at 17 bucks a barrel.....

The oil is needed but can you imagine if the irvings would buy western crude for even a slight discount compared to Saudi oil???? where the canadian economy would be...

Saudis won't buy canadian wheat ...why should we be buying Saudi oil...

Pretty strange that everyone criticizes Trump for not sanctioning Saudi Arabia for the reporter and yet Justine hasn't done a ****ing thing either?????

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              I don't care if you don't like unions ...Canada post has a business opportunity to deliver online shopping.....

It's idiotic...

Also both sides have negotiators ...can't blame the union for not looking for more business. ...might have to blame management for dropping the ball....
              Just a footnote. There is more than one union in Canada Post. The front line workers in the post office are a different union. I was told that they are considered an essential service and cant strike. How crazy is that and the other union can.

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
                Just a footnote. There is more than one union in Canada Post. The front line workers in the post office are a different union. I was told that they are considered an essential service and cant strike. How crazy is that and the other union can.
                The problem at Canada Post is that CUPW leadership is gutless. They never reach a negotiated settlement. By waiting for legislation they can blame everything on the government. Who knows what the membership really might agree to - they never get a chance to vote on any offer.

Comment

Originally posted by grefer View Post
                  The crazy part is that management is missing the opportunity to build infrastructure for being the delivery system for online shopping.....when they are most of the way there already....they should be a couple steps of any competition..

Comment

Bucket, how does dumping more oil into a flooded market help? That's the same farming logic, price is bad so lets grow more.

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                      Bucket, how does dumping more oil into a flooded market help? That's the same farming logic, price is bad so lets grow more.
                      A flooded market...What is the two main products from oil???? I don't know but my guess is gas and diesel ....a flooded market hasn't sent any relief at the pumps..has it?

What happens if you send 3 times the oil to the west coast or to the Irvings on the East Coast...it may increase the price......

I do know there is a world of hurt coming in grain transportation ....roughly 3 million tonnes waiting for grain at the west coast and at the current rate of movement it will take until May to clear the backlog...that is if the the uncontracted vessels (laugh here) keep showing up...

Comment

A flooded market...What is the two main products from oil???? I don't know but my guess is gas and diesel ....a flooded market hasn't sent any relief at the pumps..has it?

What happens if you send 3 times the oil to the west coast or to the Irvings on the East Coast...it may increase the price......
                        Your first observation is correct. The second indicates you didn't learn the lesson from your first.
                        Start building a pipeline tomorrow and expect to get substantially higher prices? - yeah, that's like the guys that claimed after the CWB was gone you'd be getting US prices for your grain picked up in your yard in mid point Sask. How's that working out?

Comment

I do know there is a world of hurt coming in grain transportation ....roughly 3 million tonnes waiting for grain at the west coast and at the current rate of movement it will take until May to clear the backlog...that is if the the uncontracted vessels (laugh here) keep showing up...
                          surprised here , but grain has really. moved good

Comment

What’s the price at the coast and what’s the price here. The only product that’s different is potash. It’s way cheaper in Vancouver

Comment

Why would Alberta citizens want to give away oil at these prices even if there were pipelines galore? Hold onto it till its worth something.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...