• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes

Thank you Justine Trudeau for noticing that 10 buck a barrel oil aint going to help your social agenda. But forgetting that 10 dollar oil doesn't help with tax breaks when you have no revenue....

Thank you for ignoring the western canadian farmer....10 dollar oil is like 15 cent lentils....maybe you and the buffoon for an ag minister could see the parallel in that????

Thank you for some more nice weather to enjoy...

Thank you Bill moreauneu for sinking the country into another 17 billion in debt....when times are good you try to pay down debt not increase it....maybe things are not as rosy as he thinks...

Thank you statscan for finding more canola....how ...I don't know with the harvest we had ...

Thank you Scott Moe for recognizing the obvious about India needing our products .....too bad the federal government didn't see it that way....they have done nothing to help the logistics...

Thank you for another leech on my farm soon ....royalty on seed...

Thank you for more tax breaks to the corporations that promise nothing in return...

Thank you for a tax break for media....I do hope some local papers get some funding....you won't read about my local news in the globe and mail or national post or even the leader post for that matter...

Thank you for John Deere's The Furrow for more coverage of murad al Katib with his protein pulse insight....

Thank you to BASF for giving me the 2019 heads up on residual issues from there products that are to have little re-cropping issues...spring wheat it is...

Thank you PMRA for your government funded research into lack of it ensuring chemical labels are correct....

Thank you syngenta for slowing the hybrid wheat research down until they get the royalty scheme nailed down...

A big Friday Thank You to Regina International Airport for just Being a great Airport.

A Big thank you to the Media who last night on TV had a reporter talking about Trudeau in Calgary on a deserted street. I guess that way it looks like No One came out to complain.

A great big thank you to my American Family and friends at least you got your shit together even if the Media says its bad. It's all great down there with low unemployment and people are happy. All except Die-hard Democrats who still are getting richer as the market goes up because of a strong economy.

A great big thank you to Justin Trudeau for doing what your useless Father Couldn't do, Kill western Canada.

A really big thank you for the Trudeau cabinet for showing us in the future what happens to Spicoli and the cast of Fast times at Ridgemont, We elect them to form the government.

Big thank you to the Saskatchewan Gov for the new sign at the Border telling Stupid Canadians don't take your Dope across the border because they don't find a big haha only the rubber glove.

Comment

Thank you for giving CWA more government money just like the FPS....if these shows are so important and need government/taxpayer money why is the primary producer that attends these shows... just as important?

Comment

I m thankful for the wonderful intelligent and inspiring posts I have made on agriville. This place has never been better honest just ask me and I will tell you in fact I give myself an A+ no wait make that A++. Why not all love me come on that spitting and yelling at me that's what true love is.
        Making agriville great

pootus

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...