• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mon Morn funny

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're real and they're spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
      They're real and they're spectacular!
      I don't believe that the actuality nor quality of the speed bumps was ever in question. But thanks for clarifying that

Comment

I never saw any picture of speed bumps

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          I never saw any picture of speed bumps
          What bumps were you seeing? I'm actually feeling sympathy for the visually challenged fruit in the second image, he will never get to appreciate the image of the speed bumps below.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            What bumps were you seeing? I'm actually feeling sympathy for the visually challenged fruit in the second image, he will never get to appreciate the image of the speed bumps below.
            Visually challenged people rely on their other senses...I guess touch in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Visually challenged people rely on their other senses...I guess touch in this case.
              I was afraid that would be the response. The poor fellow could get knocked unconscious.

Comment

From the hockey world up here mallee

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...