• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones can wear that result.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting game and a big win for the BB!

Comment

Yep, lucky Winnipeg- maybe that’s why they weren’t named Loserpeg. 😂. Wish the game would have turned out otherwise, now I am in football withdrawl. Still shaking my head about those quarterback hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
        Considering Bridge has been on the Riders roster for two full years and had an opportunity to start 4 games this year he sure hasn’t improved and likely has become worse.
        I think Bridge might have a tough time finding a job in the CFL next year.
        Agree..

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          The refs gotta call those dirty hits on the quarterback. They call the slightist touch everywhere on the field and let this crap go. The QB’s are sitting ducks. Our team was destroyed and nothing said. I liken it to hockey. If players could kill the goalies, what would be left of that game?
          Agree the league must figure this out, prevent NOT just penalize. How does NFL handle this?

Comment

I really like the CFL but You really have to wonder about this league when a washed up ageing goon like Odell Willes can maybe end the career of a player and destroy the season of a team with a stupid hit to the head.

What would happen if someone did that to Tom Brady or Elie Manning?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...