• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layoffs coming at Bourgault

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to have 10 2588s would need an army of men though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
      I would like to have 10 2588s would need an army of men though.

Would still be way cheaper than new iron at $500,000 plus. Depreciation that kills.

Comment

Hello..!
        We are selling a john deere 5055E tractor, year 2015
        tractor in very good condition
        Very little used, and maintenance done at a dealership.
        Additional photos available on request
        Price: very affordable (thank you for contacting us)
        Thank you to answer us
        The team of SCAMAC-EQUIPEMENTS
        Email: info@equipements-scamac.comClick image for larger version

Name:	JD 5055E 1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	766890

Comment

Originally posted by alco.scamac View Post
          Hello..!
          We are selling a john deere 5055E tractor, year 2015
          tractor in very good condition
          Very little used, and maintenance done at a dealership.
          Additional photos available on request
          Price: very affordable (thank you for contacting us)
          Thank you to answer us
          The team of SCAMAC-EQUIPEMENTS
          Email: info@equipements-scamac.com[ATTACH]3642[/ATTACH]
          Name is “scam”. He He He

Comment

Don’t worry about AGT govt money incoming....protein supercluster just announced at $153MM offederal money with matching from the private sector. AGT is taking home a big chunk of that

Comment

Depreciation on overpriced equipment and increased interest rates is about to kill a lot of advancements in Ag , both on farm and in Ag industry , especially in machinery development, ie Bourgault layoffs . The gig is up, then add carbon tax and trade wars .. things are going not only in slow down but reverse. Just a reality for dryland farming here in western Canada and the “climate” we have to face. It is what it is . A reset is here.
              Not being a Debbie downer ... just seeing where things are headed .
              A quick look at income and expenses tell the tale on any farm regardless of size.
              It is simply not sustainable.
              A lot of things are about to give, no different than what Errol has been pointing out for a long time in the general economy. A wall has been hit .. hard.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Depreciation on overpriced equipment and increased interest rates is about to kill a lot of advancements in Ag , both on farm and in Ag industry , especially in machinery development, ie Bourgault layoffs . The gig is up, then add carbon tax and trade wars .. things are going not only in slow down but reverse. Just a reality for dryland farming here in western Canada and the “climate” we have to face. It is what it is . A reset is here.
                Not being a Debbie downer ... just seeing where things are headed .
                A quick look at income and expenses tell the tale on any farm regardless of size.
                It is simply not sustainable.
                A lot of things are about to give, no different than what Errol has been pointing out for a long time in the general economy. A wall has been hit .. hard.
                Well said, couldn’t agree more!!

Comment

We are probably due.
                  Been a pretty good ride the last
                  10-12 years.
                  Just wish it would have happened when I was younger.
                  Would have enjoyed it more.

That is the problem with some of us old guys. Seen too many bad years , pretty jaded. Do not get too happy.

Now you have me thinking we are due for a cold dry summer with Killing frost
                  Mid August. Green froze canola.
                  Feed wheat at 1$ bushel.

Pretty happy how wrong I have been so far.

Comment

My people look at me like a cow watching a freight train go by when I say I've sold canola at 6 and wheat at 5 longer than at any higher price. Barley at 2.
                    Not a doom guy myself at all, but I'm shoring up the moat myself.

Comment

It will never happen! And land prices can't fall either....even if the last ten years of appreciation were parabolic!

Sarcasm intended!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...