• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Challenger combine Wood. After running an MF 8570 for the past three years, I am looking for one of my own. We never know how good MF parts and service are because it never needs any. The other combines are Deere 9600 and they have needed parts. Not anything that you would not expect mind you but the MF is the least trouble. For a rotary, it sure handles tough conditions well and is simple.

Comment

We might get to half done cleaning up fields before the snow flys.

Comment

Are you stuck? looks too wet/black...slough bottom.

Comment

No, I made it up and back on all flats yesterday except one that I probably shouldn't have tried to GPS.

Sunk the tractor but was able to unhook get out then get the tow rope and clevis attached to the kelly and pull it straight out.

The land was surely working nice yesterday. Even got some trees that the flood killed cleaned up.

Comment

The only place you could get stuck on our farm is in a dugout or in a small area of a thirty acre marsh. Otherwise you couldn't even if you tried.

Comment

This field in the flood years had 89 Acres rest was Cattails. Back to 150 now. Two trees and a dugout or wide open.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                The only place you could get stuck on our farm is in a dugout or in a small area of a thirty acre marsh. Otherwise you couldn't even if you tried.
                not many sloughs here either , could go wherever you want , with anything , until top got wet. probably got an inch out of all this last snow and rain . think we needed it , though.
                got them all disced , first time in years

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  This field in the flood years had 89 Acres rest was Cattails. Back to 150 now. Two trees and a dugout or wide open.
                  is your farm north of the city ? or towards ft quapelle ?t
                  drove through there on tuesday

Comment

North of ft

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...